🍉being sneaky🍉

after you guys got home you and ondreaz walked in and your mom looked at you what?i say you left your brother at the resturant she says yeah and he brought a bitch to the resturant i say you have to sleep you have a quinceanera tomorrow she says ok good night im going to shower i say ok  mom says i go to my room get some pajamas and get in the shower you hear the window open but ignore it you turn the shower on and grab my loofah put some soap on it and wash up bae someone whispers um this is Alexis i say is kimira here? he ask i don't know i say and wash my hair i come out and dry off putting my clothes on i walk out and see tae oh tae it's you i say and run to him and jump on him he catches me miss me that much huh? tae ask yes i did are you coming to my...i say to your what he ask um..my quinceanera and then by beach house birthday party with kaeden i say for sure ill be there he says ok i say baby! my mom says hide in the shower go! i say to him he goes to the bathroom yes mom im coming in she says and comes in with my dresses heels sandels teria and all the makeup and jewlerie and kashes dress and heels and sandles mom what is all this? i ask this stuff is for your quince she says oh ok so you have to get up at 5:00 sharp ok now go im tired i say and lay in bed and she leaves i set a alarm for 5:00 and lock the door and set up my metal clothing rack and set the dresses up there and shoes at the bottem tae comes out and sits on your bed so your dress is cute he says thanks i say walk to my bed and sit down and get on my computer you have to leave in a few tae i say why can't i stay he ask because kash is coming over and she is staying because her mom is doing are makeup i say when is she coming? he ask 10:30 i say well its 9:24 now he says ok i say well lets do something he says like what? i ask i dont know something um....wanna play black ops? i ask sure he says my mom would kill if she knew i had this game i say and turn on the ps5 and put black ops in and tae slaps my ass i bite my lip and sit back down starting the game ready to lose i  say no im gonna win he says and we play for a while and he wins i jump on him i wanted to win i say i know he says and kisses me i kiss back ya girl is here!! kash screams from down stairs you have to leave i say pushing tae to the window bye baby girl he says bye daddy i say bae you know what that do to me he say yeah i know daddy now leave i say someone knocks on  the door hold on im tangled in the covers i say and mess up my bed and turn the ps 5 off and open the door hey girl come in i was just sleeping i say yeah with tae she says how do know i ask because i saw his car out back she says oh ok dont tell my mom or dad i say and lay in bed and she puts her pajamas on and gets in the bed and we cuddle together and we fall asleep *the next morning you wake up at 5:00and get in the shower and when you come out kash is waiting*go ahead i say stand in my robe with just under wear on my mom opens the door my kamira your boobs are so big she says grabbing them stop mom i say as i see kaeden at the door morning kaeden i say morning he says im sorry about what happened last night i say its ok i shouldve called her to come he says its ok i say and give him a hug not caring that im in a robe he hugs back ok get out and go get ready my mom says to kaeden and tells me to get in the chair and wait for kash's mom to my makeup she comes in.

tbc......

kash mom periodtttttt