#16 the masquito with teeth

Ishimaru's POV

Ishimaru's POV

That's strange. It's not itchy... Oh well I need to finish getting ready. I finally get the knot out and put on my under shirt and jacket. If it starts hurting or something like that I'll go to the nurse and have her check it out. I admit this is certainly strange I do not Rember anything happening to my shoulder.

As I finished getting ready I head out the door to meet Mondo already waiting for me to walk to school.
"Hello Mondo!" I yell even though he's only a few feet away I'm just ecstatic we solved the case last night! As I approach him his eyes dart to my collar bone shoulder area right where my bug bite is. Which is strange it's covered up by my uniform so he shouldn't know about it yet?

I look to Mondo and ask as we begin to walk
  "Mondo do you know where my bug bite came from because you seem to know where it is? "
       "BUg BiTe?! " Mondo asks his voice going higher than usual his tone fluctuating uncontrolably.
       "Yeah I saw it this morning in the mirror when I was coming my hair, " I inform him. Mondo  suddenly starts sweating quite a bit.
        "Oh I didn't know yet then! (Then? I think to myself) I just thought I saw something on your-...unIfoRm! " he exclaims hasteley brushing against my shoulder as he begins to walk faster quickly turning away from me once he's done brushing against my shoulder.

How bizzare. how bizzare. how bizare. Oh well. We soon arvive at school and we head inside. I invite Mondo to my morning patrol but he made this weird exuse about having paper work to fill out to register his gang in a baking contest? Which is even weirder because Mondo always joins me on my morning patrol and the last time he was aloud near a stove he set Byakua's 4th floor 3rd kitchen next to the 2nd indoor pool on fire while boiling water. Although Byakua does still swear to this day that he did it on purpose.

As I turn the corner starting to wonder how Mondo feeds himself I bump into Leon and he screaches as I notice I bumped against his cast. Oop...
      "Leon I'm so sorry, uhh let me... " I trail of trying to dust him off but I accidentally hit his arm again and I hear an unsettling noise come from it...

    "Omg pleAse stop I beg to omg istg!!! " Leon yells as he starts biting his lip.
     "I'm going to stop now before I say anything inappropriate but I need your help " He begins.
      "You know how my arm is broken " He says gesturing to his arm which his other hand.
"Uhhhh? Yes? " I say unsure of what he wants
        "Well I can't play in a very important upcoming game and my team needs a replacement stat, " He continues and I think I know where this is going! It's going to be just like one of those teen movies!

Well be the under dogs who lost a player but I the new handsome, smart hard working talented new kid will step in! And I'll win the game with an amazing last kick hitting it in the hoop with the uhh racket yeah that sounds right. AND WIN THE GAME.

      "So I wanted to know if you, could ask Mondo to step i-"
      "YES!! I'LL DO IT!! " I yell cutting him off I'm so excited!
      "Wait what? " we both say at the same time looking at each other.
      "UMmmM... Oh yeah! That's what I was asking PerFect!" Leon says his voice  cracking as he begins to get very sweaty.
      "But do you know anything about baseball? " he asks looking to me nervous.
Pftttttt! Do I know anything about baseball. Who does me take me for a nerd! Hello I'm the kiotaka ishimaru!
      "Of course I know about baseball! " I say slapping him on the back agadentily hitting it into his shoulder shoving his broken arm making a hard sound causing him to squeal and jump up.
       "Well you certainly have the grip for it Owww! " he says again touching the spot on his back and his arm.
"I think you left a mark! ".

" Ahh! Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard! " I was just trying to be friendly and bro like.Like how Mondo shows me !
       "How about we talk as I walk you to the nurses office to get that checked out for you"
       "Yeah sure, " Leon responds rubbing his back taking a step to the side away from me. Dang, I didn't know I was so strong maby I should be the ultimate wait lifter or something!

     "So you know the basic rules of base ball right? " Leon ask like I'm some kind of amature 😤🙄.
     "Of course I do! We kick the ball in the net of the hoop after starting it of by hitting it in the air with a racket. And of course in maid costumes and we have to bring the ball to our house and run it to the opposite teams moms in hopes they'll give us fanta soda so we can throw them at the other teams head and brake the bottles on them. Then we have to spread their pink blood in an ex on the home base, duh!" I say stating the basic rules of base ball. I probably wouldn't know to be fair but kokichi explained the rules to me last week so it's still all fresh in my head 😌.

Suddenly Leon's jaw drops and HE PASSES OUT!!!
OH nO.

Mondos POV:

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I FELL AND MY TEETH-

_________________________________________

ELLO NOT DEAD CHECK😋✌

I swear not wanting to do my late school work is the best motivation 😋✌

We're back on the posting train 🚂🚋🚃🚋🚃🚋🚃

I legit forgot this exists but I'm back bc I enjoy it ✋ I forgot how much fun this is
😝 
see u next chapter
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ