Left? Right?

I am going to think about it......

Its been 4 days since i talked to Yoon Se Jun. i have been thinking about what could go left and what could right...hahaha. I always refer to wrong as left . I am thinking mostly about what could go left. For example, higher position in a very recognized hospital, higher income, can help multiple people (both poor and rich) the benefits are just too much.

But if later i am caught, i might lose everything. But the probability of being caught is maybe 10%. False testimony which if i get caught i might lose my license. Then i could go right. Say the truth, but bye bye to a possibility of this opportunity. I am just going to be an honest man

I played a game like do it... don't do it. I also said to myself, if someone knocks my door within 5 minute, then i shouldn't do it. I set my timer...i waited and waited (mind you i wasn't expecting anybody). Its been 4 min 30 seconds, then i heard a knock on my door. I am not expecting anyone, i have no appointment either.I opened the door.

Is this Mr Min Tae Gu's house? I answered no, he lives in the next apartment.
How come? How will someone at this time visit my house exactly at 4 min 30 seconds. Is this a sign to reject the offer? Then i came to a conclusion
I decided to meet the patient first before making my decision.

Day of appointment

Day of appointment

I was sitting at my small (eye roll) office, when my assistant came to see me that the patient is here. I asked her to let her come in.
Upon seeing her, she felt so familiar to me. It was strange, its was as if i know her and do not know her at the same time. She is dressed in a very simple blue gown. No make but very pretty. Even though you could see the sadness in her eye, her beauty still shine over.

Hello. I said to her. She greeted me back. I asked her to sit. You are here for your mental evaluation. I said. She replied me with a yes. I asked for her name ( my bad, i didn't go through her file, was busy thinking about my choice) . Seri... she answered.

That name does not sound familiar at all. I thought. But why do this face looks familiar. So i decided to ask, did you go to this school, she answered no. Have you maybe worked at so so so company, she replied no. I am sorry, you look very familiar to me.

"Hahaha..i get this a lot. People say i look familiar to them but its just that i look like a very famous actress Son Ye Jin. So whenever people see me , i always look familiar to them" . She said

Oh that must be it. I replied her back. Then we proceeded to during the test. I asked her the necessary question. And i did the Clinical Interview.
Assessment of Intellectual Functioning (IQ) Personality Assessment, Behavioral Assessment.
To my understanding, what i observed is that, she is very sad, stressed and anxious. Does not necessary means she has mental illness. Its just that, if she doesn't take care of herself, it might lead to depression.

If i am to be faithful to the court, my opinion would be, she is very stressed and need to talk to a therapist but she doesn't have the mental illness that Se Jun claims. But will i be truthful ?

She left my office and i told her that everything will be alright. And whatever my assessment is, is what is good for her. I will see you in court ma'am. She stood up and left.
When she left, i thought to myself, is this another sign for me to say the truth. She is a look alike of my favorite actress Son Ye Jin. I hope she signs the deal of her Hollywood movie debut. If she doesn't sign this movie, i will conclude that she is married to actor Hyun Bin. Even if she signs the deal, i will still conclude they are married. Because In grocery we trust...so ICBM

Omg i just got carried away thinking about my favorite actor and actress. Come back to reality RJH ..i said to myself. You still have to choose between left or right. Speaking of left or right, which part did yoon seri took in crash landing on you. Let me go and rewatch for the 14th time. Omg, i just realized my patient has the same name as the character as her...wow this must be a sign.
Ok ok Ri Jeong Hyuk come back to reality for real - i said to myself.

Yoon Seri POV

When i saw the doctor, he face looks so familiar but i didn't know where i have seen this face. I don't even want to think about it because i have bigger eggs to fry. When he told me my face looks familiar, i was so shocked that we were thinking the same, but all the locations he mentioned, i have never been too.

I did the test, i was nervous but i hope that i pass this test. This is a make it or break it situation for me. I have a lot to lose.

 I have a lot to lose

2nd Court day

I entered the court, and i looked to my left, i saw my once friend, Seo Dan. She avoided looking at me but she is not on my priority list right now.

The judge entered, then my lawyer and Mr yoon lawyer begin to argue. It is now the time to call the doctor for the evaluation.

When the doctor was called to the stand, he took the oath and the lawyer begin to ask him a question. What i noticed is the the friendly look of the doctor i saw days ago, is totally gone now. He seems nervous. Maybe its because he is not used to being in court. But i trust him to say the truth and the truth only.

RJH Pov

I was called to the stand, very nervous. This is my first time being in a court, i don't know how to behave. I took an oath and sat down. A lot of things are going through my mind, i kept thinking about the right and left. Which path should i choose.

Mr RJH, you did a test for Mrs Yoon Seri, is that right? The lawyer asked
Yes...i replied.
Mr Rjh, and what is your conclusion? He asked
The court was silent and i feel everyone eyes was on me but my eye is fixed on Yoon Seri Ri.

I silently wrote a letter in my thought.
I am sorry Seri, i have to betray you. I hope you don't forgive because that will be selfish of me to ask. Signed Ri Jeong Hyuk

The lawyer asked me the question again, because i have been too silent for long. I took my eyes off Seri. I faced the lawyer and said. "According to my assessment i can indeed confirm that she has mental illness" i said.

Do you think any information from her can be reliable? The lawyer asked

Not 100% sir. I replied to the lawyer.

I rest my case. The lawyer said.

Hello again readers. I am sorry to make RJH the bad guy, but there is always room for redemption right?. Thank you for reading the little story of mine, even though i am not a professional.

I hope you are not getting bored of this story. And i hope you can also recommend this story to other people.

Feel free to comment and give stars. Your comment will be highly appreciated because, it will give me an insight of what the readers thinks. Thank you in advance.

See you in the next chapter.