십이.

all san had felt when wooyoung went through those doors was built. like he has something to do with this. he really didn't know what to think. san was in a blur, it was hard to get out of. his head started to spin and he started to feel weak at his knees.

yeosang looked over at san and gasped. "san!" yeosang ran over to him just before sans knees started to buckle. "i'm alright. san taps yeosangs arm and reassured him. yeosang nodded and helped san sit down next to jongho.

"he will be okay. i promise." san looked towards yeosang with tears forming in his eyes. "owh honey, come here." yeosang held his arms out for san to be held. he gladly accepted the hug. jongho rubbed his back while trying to shush san. his cheeks got damper and sans weak cry's turned into sobs.

"h-he d-deserves b-better." san tried you choke out. yeosang nodded, "i know he does. i know." yeosang tightened his grip around sans shoulders as he let out his cries. san pulled away from yeosang. he wiped sans tears away from his eyes and dampened cheeks.

"i-i t-think i should s-stay away f-from him for a bit." yeosang tilted his head in confusion. "for his sake." san looked down and started fiddling with his fingers. "i-i don't t-think he's in the best c-condition for me to b-be around him." san sniffled. he looked up at yeosang in the eyes. yeosang took sans hands in his.

"if that's what you think is what's best san. i will make sure to text you on how he's feeling and how he's doing everyday." san nodded and cheeked a tiny smile. "please watch him for me. please." san said to the two in the chairs. they both nodded and san waved while he started to walk away.

san looked back towards the others, he saw jongho take his spot and rub his boyfriends back. "oh, yeosang?" yeosang looked towards san. "tell him he means absolutely eveything to me."

yeosang looked at san with a sweet smile. he smiled in response to sans wish. san smiled back and turned around to walk out of the doors.

jongho and yeosang waited an hour and a half for wooyoung to be done in the room he was taken to. "hello?" the doctor asked infront of the two dozed off in the chairs. yeosang opened his eyes and quickly stood up. jongho followed.

"i assume you two are jung wooyoungs friends?" they boyfriends looked at eachother, back at the doctor and nodded. "he is in recovery. he's sleeping at the moment. he's alive and well. it appeared that he didn't take his medication this morning. so that maybe had been the reason due to him passing out."

the boys sighed in relief. "aish! i'm going to kill him! oh my god he scared us half to death." yeosang told the doctor. she chuckled at him with a smile. "haha. yes he scared us too. you can go ahead and head back towards the recovery room. he's the only one in there i presume."

jongho and yeosang bowes towards her as she did the same back. they started walking down the long hallway. they came to a stop to the room that said 'recovery; jung wooyoung.'

yeosang looked at jongho and pushed the door open. yeosang walked to the near side of wooyoungs bed. he looked so peaceful sleeping. yeosang knows wooyoung hasn't slept this well in a while.

yeosang started to feel sorrow. wooyoung is his bestfriend, brother, in a hospital bed looking lifeless right before his eyes. he looked like eveything yeosang didn't want him to look like. ever.

wooyoung started to squirm around. "no..no.. NO!" his eyes shot open as he sat up gasping. "woo it's okay, it's okay.. jongho and i are here. ssssh.. calm down." wooyoung looked towards the older. his eyes started to water as he hugged yeosang with such joy.

after wooyoung hugged yeosang he hugged jongho who was standing on the other side of the hospital bed. wooyoung looked around the hospital room in confusion. he wanted to hug one specific person after he woke up. but, he wasn't there.

wooyoung looked at yeosang. "w-where's san?" wooyoung started to get really worried. his hands shook as the folded his fingers together. "he left baby, he wasn't doing so well seeing you rushed to the hospital." wooyoung felt guilty.

"he told jongho and i to tell you that he's going to take a break from seeing you. he feels like he's the reason you keep getting hurt. and he feels you aren't spending time to focus on your mental health. but he told us something before he left." wooyoung started to tear up as listened to yeosang. "he told us to tell you that you mean absolutely everything to him."

'you mean absolutely eveything to me.'

wooyoung just pictures his tall slim figure standing right infront of him saying those exact words. wooyoung looked at the couple and started to cry. "d-does t-that mean i-i can't t-talk to him at all?" wooyoung felt yeosang nod against his head. wooyoung felt like his whole world just crumbled.

san was the one person he wanted to see waking up from this nightmare. the one person he wanted to see standing next to him holding his hand telling him that eveything will be fine. but he left. just like jimin.

jongho really couldn't do anything but watch. he didn't know how help but just watch the poor boy sob in his boyfriends arms. he had to do something. jongho whispered to yeosang that he was stepping out of the room. he had to call someone. but not just anyone.

calling sana...

j: come on pick up.

......

s: what's up?

j: wooyoung woke up.

s: that's great jongho.

j: he didn't take your news to well.

s: what? what do you mean?

j: i mean, when yeosang told him that you weren't seeing him due to what happened today he lost it.

s: tell em you're kidding?

j: why would i lie?

s: fuck.

j: yeah fuck is right, i get that you wanted him to heal. but after yeosang told him what you wanted us to he broke down. he was shaking even before we mentioned you're name because he knew it was coming san.

j: he really fucking wanted you to be on the other side of his bed san. he wanted you to be the first one he saw when he woke up.

s: i'm on my way.

j: you better

s: getting in the car now. bye

j: mmm.

your call ended with sana.

"that little shit." jongho chuckled at his success. he shoved his phone back into his pocket as he walked back into the room. he saw wooyoung was sleeping once again from crying so much. yeosang held a finger to his lips to shush jonghos loud feet.

jongho nods and walks quietly over to yeosang, he grabs his arm and leads him out the door. "i called san." yeosangs eyes widened. "you did what?!" he punched jonghos chest.

"what were you thinking! wooyoung just told me he never wants to see san again. he doesn't want people to come and go in his life and back out again. he hates suffering from people leaving him."

"they cal talk it out, san felt horrible he rushed to his car before he even hung up. he knows he messed up and i made him sure of it." yeosang nods and pecks the younger on the lips. "i hope this works." jongho chuckled. "yeosang leaned his head on jonghos shoulder. "me too."

right after they stopped talking the heard the sound of running in the hallway. the boys turned their heads. they were confused on who was suddenly running so fast towards them. the figure became more clear as they got closer.

"where is he?!"