십팔.

wooyoung yelled to his friends, they all screamed and ran over to them. some of them jumping in the pool to hug the new lovers. "congratulations baby!! he's a keeper!" yeosang said hugging the blonde.

"oh i know." wooyoung responded hugging yeosang tighter. "fuck yeah! my baby woo is growing up!" yunho yelled wrapping his arms tightly around wooyoungs neck. "aww stoppp." wooyoung smiled.

"nice one." hongjoong winked and tapped his bestfriends shoulder. "yeah! but just don't hurt him sanha or yeosang will come for your throat." san chuckled. "i won't, i already promised him forever. i'm not going anywhere."

after everyone congratulated and hugged the new couple they all had gone inside, dried off and changed into their clothes. it was only four o clock so everyone decided to go downstairs to yeosangs game room. when the slide doors opened everyone's faces were filled with complete shock. it was like a whole arcade. it was huge.

"holy shit! this is massive!" mingi screeched while jumping up and down. "it's not that big come on. yeosang shrugged his shoulders and walked straight into his game room. they all sat on the couch, everyone's eyes on the huge projector screen.

"YEOSANG YOU TOLD ME BEFORE WE CAME THAT THIS SHIT WASNT BIG. ITS FUCKING SIXTEEN BY EIGHT FOOT CUSTOM YOU ASSHAT." yunho screamed at the other.

"oh whatever! what game do you guys want to play?" yeosang asked while turning on the new playstation. "mario cart?" jongho suggested. "oh you are all going down. i'm a god at this fucking game." hongjoong amirked, grabbed a controller and sat back down on the couch. "you're so on." mingi said also getting up and grabbing a controller.

"here san." jongho handed a controller to the older. "haha thanks." san took the controller from jonghos hand. "are the rest of you not going to play?" yeosang questioned. "no, i rather juste watch." seonghwa told the younger and snuggled into his boyfriends side. "yeah same with me, i suck at games anyway." yunho rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends back.

"san always fucking beats me to there's no point." wooyoung chuckled. "haha okayy." yeosang finally sat down on the couch with his boyfriend in his lap while he was playing with his hair as jongho started the game.

"cut the shit san!! you're literally winning every fucking round'l mingi growled. "your just mad because you suckkk." san blew his tongue at his bestfriend. "okay honestly though san, like let us win at least one round you shit head. "mmm ill think about it."

wooyoung had got uncomfortable having san sit in his lap for and hour while he played the game. so he tapped sans shoulder so he could get up. "baby? what are you doing?" wooyoung hummed. "oh nothing, my legs just got numb." san made a 'o' with his lips. "oh, well come back." san pouted making grabby hands towards his boyfriend.

wooyoung put one leg on one side of san and one leg on the other side. he wrapped his arms around sans shoulders and set his face in the crook of his neck. "you're so cute." san smiled while he kissed the youngers cheek. "mm" wooyoung snuggled his face more into sans neck while he remained playing his game.

"OKAY SAN I SWEAR TO FUCK- oh shit.." hongjoong covered his mouth before he screamed louder. "what?" san looked towards him weirdly. hongjoong pointed at his boyfriend sleeping in his embrace. "what? i can't see." san pulled back wooyoungs head. wooyoung whiled a little before he put his head back down on his shoulder.

"the guest room is upstairs on the left.." yeosang whispered pointing up the stairs. san nodded. he put one arm under wooyoungs thighs and another on his back to gently rub it so he doesn't wake up the baby sleeping peacefully in his embrace. "such a babyyyy" seonghwa cooed. san walked around the couch up to the stairs carefully.

san got to the end of the stairs when the slide doors opened to the upstairs. he walked into the guest room and opened the door with her the hand that was on wooyoungs back. he got to the edge of the bed, and carefully put wooyoung down in the middle of it. wooyoung squirmed around a little bit until he got comfortable. san just stared at him.

his rosy cheeks.

his perfectly shaped lips.

his crescent eyes.

his silky blonde hair.

he loved it all. he couldn't believe that this man sleeping infront of him was his, his forever. san gently sat down beside wooyoung. he brushed his hair gently with his fingers to the side and kissed the sleeping makes forehead.

he kissed his cheek.

he kissed his jaw.

he kissed his ear.

he kissed his neck.

he kissed his collarbone.

"what the fuck are you doing?" san whispered to himself and stoped while rubbing his temple. he looked at wooyoung again and saw that his lovers eyes were wide open. "w-whyd y-you stop.."