Bathtub Pleasure (Girl, Masturbation)

Time : June 2017, 12am
Place: San Diego, Cali
Park 12 Luxury Apartments, Penthouse

Aubrey POV

As I sped walk in my home through the kitchen I rushed my heels off placing my purse and book bag in the dining room in the chairs, I unraveled my purple hair that was in a cute messy bun letting it flow down past my shoulders

As I sped walk in my home through the kitchen I rushed my heels off placing my purse and book bag in the dining room in the chairs, I unraveled my purple hair that was in a cute messy bun letting it flow down past my shoulders. I skipped to the bed room happily undressing my pantsuit and blouse walking to my walk-in closet neatly hung them up. Then going to the top shelf grabbing my pleasure box opening it and seeing all my options for the perfect moment.

Man, I had a looongg ass day being CEO of Glazed Cosmetics ain't easy work but let me tell ya it's all worth it. I've started this company from the ground up for ten years now, and just two months ago for the 10th anniversary, my company has finally launched worldwide with new headquarters and warehouse now. Like I said it's not easy work by being supervision over everything making customers happy, business meetings, retailer meetings, and what not. Ughhh I need a night of release. I was at work in my office just watching a Lesbian porn where it was two girls just scissoring and fucking each other with strap ons. Now believe me I was gonna play with myself then, buut as soon as I spread my legs, had my had in my pants and all, my assistant knocked on the door letting me know it was time for the meeting, good thing I didn't get started all the way.

I'm still heated about that. I was speeding my ass all the way home running red lights and all luckily ain't no cars around this time of night, so vroom vroom on home. My pussy is wet wet like dripping through my panties. I would've masturbated in the car but i wanted to wait until I get home. It will be much much better so here I am.

"Mhmm eenie meenie miney this one," I pointed to the wand massager and lucky me it's fully charged, oh I'm about to have some fun tonight 💦.

I walked out the closet and grabbed my laptop from the end of the bed opening it and laying my toy down and taking off my underwear letting my naked body roam free. I laid on my silk bedroom cover and sheets feeling even more ecstasy. I just need at least one or two  videos to get me back started.

My laptop was warming up and logged in my computer going straight to pornhub. I clicked on categories looking for the perfect video.

After 45 minutes of searching through the entire page I couldn't find nothing. Then I typed in "horny masturbation" after that a whole bunch of different videos came up then I seen a bathtub masturbation. A bitch was masturbating in the tub with a waterproof vibrator and a dildo. Hmm this should be good.

I laid back massaging my breast as the video come up at the sexy dark skin beauty showing her chocolate pussy in the camera in what looks like her bathroom. She steps back from the camera massaging her titties as she climbs in the tub with a nice amount of water.