diamonds

charlotte sat in her hospital room, which has seemed to become her new home. trying to concentrate on her drawing, she didnt seem to realize her pencil was running low of led. she slowly stood up and walked into the hallway, looking either way down searching for a nurse who, hopefully, would have a writing utensil.

finding no nurse in sight, she tip-toed out of her room to search. she walked through the corridoors only to find herself lost. she hadnt walked through the hospital in a while since she was on strict bed rest. fun right?

charlotte sighed and walked a bit more until she began to feel dizzy. holding onto the wall she tried to find someone, anyone to help her. charlotte heard screams of multiple girls and boys and turned to the right, seeing almost all of the patients huddled around 3 boys.

one was tall with curly brown hair and scruff just below his nose and lip. he seemed to be playing something like a drum. another, whom was even taller, had dark brown hair with strips of blonde in it. looking further over she squinted her eyes as the dizziness seemed to get worse. another was there with bright red hair. hes playing an acoustic guitar. she remembers when she got one for her 13th birthday, a few months before she had been diagnosed.

charlotte turned around and began walking through a different hallway until she saw a tall figure with blonde hair ahead. he had on black skinny jeans and a band shirt.

she pondered on asking him for help back, but realized he must be with the band in the main hall. starting to turn around, charlotte fell to the ground. she heard quick steps coming towards her and the blonde boy turned her around. the boy gasped, most likely at the sight of her abnormally pale skin. charlotte looked up but she began to feel faint and blacked out.
the last thing she saw were his diamond blue eyes.