The Cranky J. Jonah Jameson!

Mog's POV

Mog just sat in his bed as he would casually do as he was late for a trip to the daily bugle.

Mog: Wait, Am I still Spider-Man? (His hand was kinda sticking to his blanket.) Oh.. yeah.

Mog was kinda of a young adult so he had to go to The Daily Bugle, Because, why not?

Mog ran outside and put on his web shooters, then he was off while people were looking at him.     Bugle Bystander:Is that A real or fake Spider-Man, J.J?

Jonah looked out his window to see Mog swing towards The Daily Bugle

J.J: ARGH!! He was always like that, he is a total MENACE!

Mog: Not sure If J.J is happy with me swinging to a late day at the Bugle.

Betty: J.J, you gotta trust him! 

JJ: QUIET, BETTY, LET ME PHOTO SHOOT THIS!

But, Mog was gone.

Time skip!

Mog went into JJ's office with The Bugle bystander and Betty in there.

JJ: Mog, WHO GAVE YOU THOSE WEB SHOOTERS!?

Mog just looked at JJ like he was going crazy.

Mog: I made those myself, JJ.

JJ just mocked Mog as he was talking.

JJ: I DONT CARE YOU ARE FIRED!!!

Time skip!

Mog went home and sat on his chair and put on his suit that never failed him with a point. But he was the hero that NYC fell in loved with since the very beginning, he was the legend, known as Swater-Spider.

BUT- after that he put on his suit and saw a portal that sucked him in. He glitched as he was sucked into it

Then. He landed in Manhattan, Is what it seemed like. This story doesn't end here. It gets better.