💖What Side of Her You Bring Out💖

Hey guys!
So to those who have been reading this and those who just recently found this book, I apologize for not updating for a while
I got distracted and busy with school and other books so I kind of forgot about it but here we are again and hopefully we can restart this shit and maybe keep going

So without further a due here we go

Rey Palpatine 🦋: You bring out her relaxed side. Growing up on Jakku she never really got to relax having to constantly try and survive, but you make sure to let her know that she isn't on Jakku anymore and she can let herself relax for a while. You'd of course have to show her HOW to relax but she tries her best. She loves you for it so much.

Jannah Lando 🐗: You bring out her caring side. A lot of times she resorts back to her emotionless uncaring way of things. She was raised to not care about anything cause it would only slow you down. But you just pull it out of her. She cares about you so deeply and it scares her cause she isn't used to it but you are always there for her if she gets overwhelmed which just makes her love you more. She would do anything for you and is constantly looking out for you. She sometimes gets self conscious about being clingy but you understand and still love her. She wouldn't know what to do if she lost you.

Zorii Bliss 😼: You bring out her competative side. She was very much a team player, doing what was right for the gang. She knew there was too much at stake and she didn't care for competition as it would only be in the way. But with you, you had always had a playful rivalry and here and there you would make little competitions when you would go out on runs. Of course if it came down to it, the competition was least important but you showed her that you could have some kind of fun even on Kijimi.

Jyn Erso 🧠: You bring out her determined side. She had been pretty determined and ambitious but when she met you, she realized she could do more. Being as skilled as you are, you taught her many things and she loved learning from you and making you proud. You make her want to do better for herself and others. She constantly is driving herself to be the best she can be because of you.

Leia Organa 👑: You bring out her childish side. She is the general which means she needs to be calm, cool, and collected at all times. She needs to be serious and sometimes it gets tiring having all eyes on you and having to be stoic. When she's with you, you take her to do all sorts of fun things to help her let loose and be herself, and she always knows you won't judge her regardless. She looks forward to being with you all the time.

Padme Amidala 💅You bring out her humble side. Although she pretended to be a maid to her fake self she would never fully understand how it's like to grow up poor and unprivileged like you. When you talk about your life it hurts her to hear how hard it was for you but is in awe of how you survived and persevered. There's many things she missed out on by being royalty and you love showing her all the little things to enjoy in life and she adores it. Many times you also helo her see things from a different side, it helps her be a better Queen hearing from you and your experience as an average person.

Captain Phasma 🔫: You bring out her emotional side. Being trained since birth to be a stormtrooper and being really good at it, she doesn't really deal with emotions that much but you had always been different. You felt a lot and it helped you and when she's with you, you show her that sometimes it's ok to feel things as scary and foreign it may be.