Chapter 4

"And then there were eight" Shrek proclaimed. "Who else wants to step up?" The ogre asked his friends. 

"Oh, me, me, me!" Albert immediately volunteered, sounding like an excited little kid. 

Albert promptly went to telling his horror story that quickly turned into a combination of a whole bunch of different horror stories all mashed into one, including 'IT', 'The Shining', 'Pet Sematary', 'Child's Play', and 'Carrie'. Carrie was his favorite since he had Cynthia playing the lead role in his version. It was starting to get intense until the Akids figured out that each story Albert represented the dashing hero who always saved the day in the end. 

"Wait a minute, I thought you said this was a horror story, Al?" Teeders questioned the time sorcerer, getting a bit suspicious. 

"It is," Albert replied, saying boastfully. "An alternate horror version of me fighting off all the monsters"

"Oh, you should've seen my dad and uncles when they fought Wolfman, Dracula and Frankenstein back in the day" He then mentioned with a nostalgia sigh.  

The others all looked to the childish time sorcerer oddly, before David then thought of something. 

"Hey, you know what bothers me?" He asked his friends. 

The others just blinked, looking at him waiting for his response. 

"Why is that people are so stupid and don't think in every horror movie?" The adventure boy questioned. 

There was a long pause of silence from everyone until Albert answered... "The unknown power of movie magic?" 

"That's not even a thing," Teeders told the irresponsible time sorcerer. "We all agreed on that"

"What bothers me is that guy who writes all of those insane horror novels, Stephen King" Kali mentioned on her own opinion. "I swear, sometimes I think he's a genuine psychopath"

The rest of the Akids all agreed on that, although Cecilia made her statement clearing thinking that guys was a pure genius. 

"Speaking of horror novels," Teeders began. "Who's next?" 

"I, too, have a terrifying tale to tell" Puss stepped up, about to share his story before...

"It was a dark and stormy night!" Donkey began telling the story, having interrupted Puss. 

We are then suddenly shown Donkey and Puss out in the rain on a dark and stormy night just like Donkey had described. 

"And we needed to find us some shelter" Donkey's voice narrated. 

~~~~Boots Motel (Psycho parody)~~~~ 

"It is my turn to tell the story" Puss argued. 

"Hey, hey" Donkey shushed him. 

The two anthropomorphistic animals had arrived at a creepy old motel. The door was answered by a kindly but very suspicious innkeeper. 

"The kindly innkeeper was warm and friendly" Donkey's voice narrated. "She made me feel all bubbly inside" 

"My trusty sidekick here would love to freshen up. And I would love some waffles" Donkey told the kindly innkeeper. 

"Sidekick?" Puss questioned, being offended by that statement. " We are equals" 

"Oh, man. Of course we are"