Chapter 11

Elena was sitting on her bed. She hadn't really talked to anyone since she decided not to leave. She didn't know how. Kol walked into the room with Skylar."Are you ok?"

"Is that really a questions" Elena asked.

"Come on Let me take you two somewhere you haven't been out the house in a week. You haven't talked to anyone besides me and you'll barley talk to me" Kol said.

"Where are we going." Elena asked.

"It's a surprise" Kol said.

"Fine" Elena sighed."Can i have her,"

Kol handed Skylar to Elena."Ma-ma"

"Hi baby girl" Elena didn't know how she was gonna leave her little girl. She loved her with all her heart."Come on lets get you dressed." She walked past Kol and went into Skylar's room.

"There happy now can you tell me i hate surprises" Elena said

"No i can not tell you" Kol said.

"I hate you" Elena said. She took Skylar downstairs and sat her on her play matt on the floor.

"Well at least you've said more than 5 word in an hour" Kol said.

"I'm gonna go get her bag" Elena said. She ran upstairs. And went into Skylar's room and got her to-go bag. She went back downstairs and seen Kol holding sky.

"Are you sure that you are ok" Kol said

"I tried to leave and i'm currently keeping my phone off to avoid talking to people i don't have a choice but to talk to you. I have to we have a daughter everyone else i can continue to ignore. I tried to leave her i feel bad." Elena asked.

--

They arrived at a place Elena didn't know."Where are we."