chapter 1

Gianna pov

So my 6:30 alarm just went off which mean its time for me to get up so i can take Jayla And TayTay to school. And drop Kensean off at his learning Daycare.

I tried to move but i realized Kentrell was laying on me. This one thing that haven't changed yet. Every night he lay on me or he laying his head on my stomach.

"Baby move" I said tryna move

"Come on. I gotta pee" i whined which made him roll over

I sighed before getting outta bed going to the bathroom. I used the bathroom then i washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got in the shower for about 15 minutes. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I went and found me something to wear. I got dressed and went to wake Jayla and TayTay up. Then i went to Wake Kensean up.

I helped Kensean Brush his teeth and wash his face. I dressed him and went downstairs to cook them some breakfast. I cooked Waffles, Bacon and eggs.

"Goodmorning" i said to Tay and Jay

"Morning" they mumbled

I gave them they plate before i went to check on Kennedy. She was still sleeping good. I went back downstairs and they was done eating. I washed they plate and fork out. Then i helped Kensean tie his shoes laces.

We went outside and they got in the car. I locked the door and went to get in the car. I drove to the gas station and got some gas. Plus i let the kids get a juice and some chips.

I dropped Jayla and Taylin off first then i dropped Kensean off. I went to Chick-fil-a and got Kentrell and Kennedy something to eat and then i took my ass home.

When i got home Kentrell and Kennedy was both uo watching Mickey mouse. Ion kno why but all mg kids love Mickey.

I remember when Jayla thought i was gone name my baby dat. Shii she thought Kennedy name was gone me Peppa.

"Goodmorning mommy" Kennedy said getting out Kentrell lap

"Goodmorning mommy baby" i said kissing her picking her up

I gave Kentrell a kiss and i handed him his food. I gave Kennedy hers and she ate.

"Done" She said running to Kentrell

"Big girll" He said picking her up

Kentrell loves him some Kennedy bro. But dat Mf got me pregnant on purpose too. He knew what he was doing. I said lets wait till Kensean turn 2. But shiii

"Ya momma ugly" Kentrell said

"Bitch u ugly" I mugged him

"My dada not mugly" Kennedy tried to say

"Girl u cant even talk" I said laughing

"Tell ha so" Kentrell said

"So" she rolled her eyes

"Say fuck u" Kentrell told her

"You betta tf not" i said pointing at her

"Fuck u" she said laughing

"Now imma beat u. Hahahaha" i said

She started crying like a big ass baby and ofc Kentrell started babying her up.

"I gotta go see my granny and momma" i said

Ik yall dont kno this but my Granny died last year. Shii really broke me but it hurted Jah worster. They buried her beside my momma.

Granny always said when she die she wanna be by her daughter. So i made dat happen.

I Really miss her tho. She was the last person i had left. And now she gone.

But jah he really made the best of it. He is now in the NBA. Not the gang but the basketball. He doing good. He come visit us for Time to Time.

"Go on Kennedy" i said grabbing her.

I took her upstairs to her room and washed her up. I dressed her and did her hair in two lil puff.

"Ouu that girl cute" i heard Bri said behind me

"Say hey tete Bri" i said

"TT" Kennedy yelled running off

"Heyy Bryson" I said tking him from bri

He said smiled showing his gums.

I miss when my kiddos was this size boy. They wasn't this bad man.

I check the time and seen it was about that time for me to go get my kids from school.

"Bri wanna ride" i asked

"Hell yeah. Cuz yo brudda pissed me off this morning" She said and i laughed

Yall ben and bri so toxic i dont make no sense. Yall think me and Kentrell toxic noo yall aint see shit with Ben and Bri ass.

I picked up Kennedy and took her downstairs. I told Kentrell ill be back. I buckled Kennedy in and Bri bulked Bryson in then we went to the kids.

We went to get Kensean first then the other two.

"How was school" I asked The kids

"Good" they all said

"Yall wanna get ice cream" i said and they got hyped

I pulled up to the ice cream shop and got all of us some ice cream. I told them they betta had been good or Kentrell gone whoop them.

Ion usually beat them but Kentrell do. I can't stand to hear or see kids cry man.

Chapter 1🙃

- Heyy kiddos😝

Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT❤