toga!?

(Btw this is me writing at 5am so I don't remember what happened in the other chapter so go along with it 😌🤸🏻‍♀️💨)

As I was walking down in a alley I heard a noise it was a laugh? 'This place is creeping me out' then I saw someone running then they jumped on me and pinned me to the ground my eyes looked up to see who it was but then "wow a cut girl yay we now can be best friends!" The blond girl said as she was sliding her knife in my throat "leave me ALONE !"as I kick her off me she landed perfectly 

"So I guess you don't want to be my friend" "HAHAHAHA don't worrier I will be DONE WITH YOU IN NO TIME" as she was running to me I used my quirk and fought her I was dogging all her moves until I grab my knife  and made a cut on her cheek then I used my other quirk to see how she acted and then I stopped to say "hmm not a lot of blood I was expecting more"

                                                                Toga POV 

'What the hell she likes blood to? But she is a U.A student ' "how come you like blood to but your a U.A student are you a undercover villain or what?" I asked then she said "oh your so silly I use my quirk for the good you use it for the bad and give up on your dream people said it was weird but that didn't stop me then as I was in U.A i made friends that did not care about  my quirk they accept me for who I am" 

                                                             Y/n POV 

I used my quirk again to see her past ..... her past was bad "I know u had a bad past and u can keep being a villain but things wing go your way I shall leave now I don't want to be late to class follow me and try to attack me you will be locked up bye~" 'her past I feel bad for her I don't know what I would do if I was her I would probably be sad' "HEY wait!" I heard her scream as I turned around I heard her say "my name is toga. Himiko toga" I was surprised why she told me here name "why are you telling me your name?" She stood still then said "because I know that you had the same things in my past even though I am a villain and your a future hero we are the same" why dose she smile a lot?'  "Ok than my name is y/n.y/n l/n maybe I will see you again some time bye" I gave her a small smile and left OMFG DID I JUST BECOME FRIENDS WITH A VILLAIN!? I mean she was nice 'himiko toga what a nice name hope to see you around again'

Word count 496 Hope you liked it !