Movin Farward

We are sitting on his bed and he whispers to me "My parents are going to be home for a couple hours" as he rubs my leg up and down and does it in the sexy voice he knows i love so much. He asks are you ready for this?" i said "Ya i am sure" (thinking i should ask him the same question but he's  a guy so i would feel stupid to ask that). I start pulling up his shirt and he was starting to pull up my shirt then we were on the bed and i started to unbuckle his pants. He said for the second time "Are you SURE your ready?" I said "Yes i am definitely sure." At this point we are both totally naked and at first it was a awkward and strange feeling but the it stared feeling so good i moaned so loud i think the neighbors heard me. It stared to feel so good i was yelling HARDER HARDER HARDER!!!! He stared to go faster and it felt like i was in heaven, we got done after an hour later and by this time his mom just got home and Dawson and I was just on the floor eating some pizza just looking at each other and both thinking we love each other more than ever.

    The next day in class he sent me love notes like never before. He keeps on looking back at me and whispering I love you and i would do the same thing, then bite my lip, he thought that was so hot so i would do it just for him. Didn't think that it was possible to love someone this much it almost hurts and everyday i am scared he is just going to hurt my heart the next day, but when i sleep with him that just all goes away i and i love that. Dinner time and he takes me out on a date to this fancy restaurant, like a dress up restaurant that is just not my thing so i felt so out of place and the thing is he knows that i am not that type of girl so i feel like i is important and i don't want to ruin it so i kept my mouth shut. During dinner he looked really serious so i stared to play footie with him and it make him feel a little better so i ask "whats wrong baby " after i said that he stared to look a little happier.I feel like whatever it is that he doesn't what me to know about it so i just let is go until he wanted to tell me. It was quite that rest of dinner, after dinner we went back to his place and stared making out and it just hit me in my mind what if he doesn't what to date me anymore and this is actually going to happen so I stared to getting into that making out and led into something more than just making out, but then he stops me at that point i was worried that he was going to breakup with me there but he said "my moms home we cant do this." Then i gave him a hug and a kiss and said my by's to him and his mom.

    The next day he said i need to talk to you after school and at that moment i was freaking out i couldn't move. In class i was just so not ready to talk to Dawson i know its bad so whatever it is its not going to be good, I was just waiting for the day to be over so i know what it is. So finally the time came, He had something in his had and i was thinking what could that be and he walked up to me saying "Are you feeling weird or different in anyway and i said "no why." So he shows me whats in his hand and it was the condom that we used when we slept together and it was broken i couldn't't believe what i was saying. So me and Dawson stared going to the drug stored to get three pregnancy test to see if i am pregnant. We get them and i go to the bathroom and took the tests and the three minutes i have to wait was the longest tree minutes of my life, Then i started to realize that there was a faded line on all three test and it was a positive and my stomach just sank i couldn't't breathe. I gather up all my stuff in the bathroom and told Dawson the news i walked out of the bathroom crying saying "Your going to be a dad." I saw he was staring to cry so i walked up and stared to hug him feeling like this is my fault.