Final chapter

I slowly open my eyes as I felt the sunbeams hitting my skin.
Damn!its only 6:08 in the morning but the sun is already watching me sleeping beside my beloved sweetheart,the man that lefted me with a broken heart broken soul and everything,well that wasn't a surprise his my everything since then.

I hear a soft groan escape at his sweet mouth as I moved his hand away from my chest before intertwined it with mine,having him beside me every time I woke up is the best moment in my entire life,he disappear for almost 6 years and now his back and made a promise that he wouldn't leave me again.

“Good morning my sweetheart.”

I whispered before I place a soft kiss at his pouting lips but he revealed his ash gray eyes before smashing his lips trough mine,moan escape in our hunger lips as the kissed goes deeper.

“Making love with a man in your dream isn't sound crazy right.”

I ask while gasping some air after pulling into our passionate kiss.

“Its crazy sweetheart but love comes in a mysterious way.”

His wide smile makes my heart flutter and eager to pull into another kiss,I really love this man I really do and I am ready to surrender everything just to be with him.

“Your not going to leave me.”

He shoots me a glare before pulling into a tight hug,I bury my face at his neck sniffing the smell of his bare and pure natural manly scent.

“I already said almost a million repeated times that I wouldn't leave you again.”

A real smile plastered on my face after hearing his annoyed husky baritone voice,a voice I've been wanting to hear every seconds of my life a voice that I consider as a serine and mellow music I wanted to listen for the rest of my life.

“I am so happy that night it was so perfect but I ended up alone,broken and melting down on my feet,why did you leave me.”

My voice craked into sob as I wipe the tears rushing out of my blurry eyes.

“They burnt my picture frame that's why I disappeared and you wake up at reality.”

He whispered before reaching my head gesturing to look over him,I didn't hold back my sobs as he kissed my eyes wiping my tears using his soft lips.

“Yes they brought me up to reality but you idiot take my heart with you.”

I shouted at his face only to realize that he is also crying.

“I’m sorry sweetheart I didn't mean to make you suffer like that but believe me I really love you that's why I control your mind to get close on you.”

“But you didn't only control my mind because you let me fall.”

I cut off his words with my confession.

“I make you promise that don't you ever dare to fall in love with me and I'm glad you did the opposite thing.”

Blood runs up to my chicks as I remember the scenario that he is saying.

“Its so unfair.”

I murmured before grabbing his waist close to mine.

“I told you to look up at the sky because I'm just there watching you,but you didn't,despite you end up crying at your bedroom every day and night.”

I push him away before jumping out of the bed to late to realize that I didn't wear any clothes and here I am standing naked in front of his playful eyes that stares at me hungrily.

“You know that I cried all day and all night why didn't you showed up and comfort me.”

I shouted on him before pulling the blanket to cover my nakedness.

“God knows how much I wanted to do that sweetheart but I can't someone is controlling me but I already hurdled upon them that's why I'm here.”

I jumped into his arms and wipe his tears before leaning at his hard chest.

“Who are they.”

I ask angrily while cupping his face.

“I don't want to talk about them sweetheart.”

I passionately response at his warm tempting kiss,all the sorrow and emptiness I've suffered for the past years without him is vanished away just because of his loving kiss,touch, sincerity and love,it feels like he didn't leave me,that he's just there every seconds of my life.

“Thank your for not giving up vile,thank you for loving me with all your heart and soul,thank you for choosing me over the reality...our love didn't really reach its horizon because at the story of Rancid Coste the spirit that control Vile Castriels mind this two ended up happily for the rest of the time that they'll have,I will not going to be tired of saying I love you Vile I want to be with you and explore an everlasting happiness with you my sweetheart.”

I stare at him with a loving eyes and press my lips against his.

“Rancid Coste an idiot that takes advantage upon me while facing a world with a messy mind and soft innocent heart,this man that fall in love with a man at his dream wants to say that I f*ckin hate you,I hate you for breaking my heart,I hate you for not showing up when your still alive,I hate you cause you own my heart I hate you for giving me an eternal pain,I hate you for being jerk and a great pretender,I hate you cause you always makes my heart beats fast as f*ck,I hate you for not staying and spending the past years beside me,I hate you cause I'm crazily in love with you,I hate you so damn much cause your always drivin me crazy addicted at your touch,attention,love and everything your my everything and I hate you so much sweetheart.”

Our face filled with tears when we pressed our lips together,I want to hold this moment,I don't want to wake up I want to be with him forever and ever.

“You hate me that much.”

I glared at him before pulling the blanket up to our body.

“Yeah I hate you and I want to eat you.”

I traced his muscular torso while kissing his neck and sucking his collar bone,soft moan escape in out lips while enjoying the everlasting ecstasy.
Having him near me is my greatest wish,I even ask my parents to let me live at the house that me and Rancid once visit together,his house that located at the bottom of a mountain,a house that has a waterfalls and wild flowers,the same house at my dream,the house that also the reason why my heart tears apart but also the house that fix my soul,I came here to have rancid back and now we're together as happy and loving couple.

I looked up at the ceiling with him hugging my waist while burying his face at my neck.

“Lets go sweetheart.”

I whispered before tucking a couple of bond paper under the pillow,this is the end I am now leaving the reality and come with my rancid into a new and unknown world.