Beginning

This is my first dragon ball z story. Please be nice if u don't like it. Well this story is about the dragonball z gang in high school Enjoy the story ✌

ChiChi is a new student at Dragon High. Bulma is showing her around the school.

"So ChiChi how u like the school so far" said Bulma.

"Yea its really nice" said ChiChi.

Just then the bell ring.

"Come on let meet some of my friends. Some of us have the same class" said Bulma. They walked to their next class which is history.

"Hey woman u finally show up" said a boy with spiky hair.

"Shut up Vegeta , i was showing ChiChi around" said Bulma. "ChiChi that idiot was Vegeta. This is 18 and Krillin. And two brothers over here is Raditz and Goku. Everyone this is Chi Chi. She new here" said Bulma sitting by 18. 

ChiChi sat by Goku and Raditz by Vegeta. ChiChi was talking to Goku when he move his tail from his waist. ChiChi screams.

"Wat wrong ChiChi? O I forgot u don't know about my tail do u" said Goku scratching back his head.

"Look Wat u did Kakarot. U scared the girl" said Raditz shaking his head.

"Well sorry i have to stretch my tail" said Goku smiling.

"It's look like a monkey tail" said ChiChi grabbing the tail.

"Ouch!!!! Can u let go my tail please" asked Goku with his head on his desk.

"O I'm sorry i was trying to see if it was real" said ChiChi letting go his tail.

"Yea it's real" said Vegeta rolling his eyes.

"Don't be mean Vegeta. She probably don't know y'all are saiyans. And that saiyans have tails" said Bulma.

"Whatever woman" said Vegeta closing his eyes.

"Don't mind him ChiChi. He always like that" said Bulma.

"OK" said ChiChi. After that everyone went back to there conversation. ChiChi and Goku learn alot about each other. Just then the bell ring. Bulma, Goku , Krillin, and ChiChi went to their next class which is math. But their teacher wasn't there so they got a sub. The sub didn't do anything but be on her phone. So the whole class talked. So Bulma, Goku, Krillin, and ChiChi sit by each other. Just then 3 people ran up to them.

"Hey guys " said one of them.

" Wats up Yamcha. Where were u guys in 1st period" asked Goku .

"Yay u miss alot of stuff" said Krillin.

"Like wat " said the green one.

"We got a new girl and she grab Goku tail. U should seen his face" said Krillin laughing.

"Krillin thats not funny u know that my weakness" said Goku frowning.

"Any way ChiChi this Yamcha, Tien, and Piccolo " said Bulma.

"Yea we have alot of friends. U will meet the rest of them at lunch " said Goku smiling.

They talked a little more. Just then the bell ring time for lunch. The gang walk to the lunch room. When they got their food they walked to their table with their friends there.

"Hey Lanch" said Bulma walking to the table.

"Hi Bulma who is this " asked Launch look at ChiChi.

"Lanch this is ChiChi. ChiChi this is Lanch" said Bulma.

ChiChi and Lanch got along really quick. Just then 18 and the boys came over to the table. ChiChi met 17, 18 twin brother and Yajirobe,  one of Goku friends when he was a kid. They talked until the begin ring. It time for Break hour. So all the kid went outside. Goku and his gang went to their favorite tree and sit down. Just then three people walked up to them.