fifteen

"end with a sniff, or a huff or injection,

i can't handle rejection."

***

Harry

Jesus fuck, this girl is different and difficult on so many levels.

"Elena, don't go in there." I hissed, pulling her back before her feet got to go in the ocean.

"But I wanna swim!" She squealed, fake pouting. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and continued to give me the puppy eyes before laughing hysterically again.

She really wasn't in the right state of mind, and honestly, I'm fucking worried. One thing the band never does is mix drugs or alcohol together because of all the shit we witnessed at parties in the past, but if you ask Kevin, it's bad 'press'. 

I'm not even fucking worried for her - good job for Elena for not being prude, but she's still on my watch with everyone fucking goofing around and faded on the sand. Dammit, maybe I should've smoked or drank so I wouldn't be the designated babysitter.

But then again, if I did take something, who would've watched Elena? Kevin?

I quickly glimpse back to see what the group was doing while I was watching Elena. Bea was lying her head on Niall's chest while Zayn snored away. Liam seemed as if he was mediating with his palms placed on his knees and his legs crisscrossed.

"Um," Liam stretched the word, humming it with his eyes closed.

I looked down at my phone, reading the text that Kevin sent.

Kevin: Sorry, got called last minute to discuss publicity with your uncle. 

Kevin: Good luck with El. I threw the water bottle somewhere if anything ends up happening to her... 

Kevin: Well, you know, liabilities and all. 

Okay, I might end up breaking two phones tonight. Elena continues to whine, pouting her lips as she steps in one place. 

"Too bad, we're heading home," I growled, pulling her wrist as I walked towards the group. It's almost sunrise and the band already needs their sleep for rehearsal tomorrow, last thing I need is to babysit a grown adult. 

"You fucking suck." She cried out.

"Sometimes," I said back casually.

Elena shoots me a disgusted look before rolling her eyes, "T.M.I." Elena started to fall back, her free hand rested on her stomach as if she was about to puke. "Uh oh," she whimpered.

"Don't fucking barf on me." I plead, not wanting my shoes to get dirty.

Elena rolled her eyes before coming to a stop, pulling her wrist away from my hand. She puts both of her tiny hands on her stomach as her body crouched down a little, her head dipping down.

"I don't feel good."

Oh fuck, what do I do?

I quickly looked over at Zayn, the only mature one in the group who might actually be able to fucking help. He was thankfully awake now but with his headass laughing at the stars.

Wait, maybe her puking is a good idea, considering the fact it might take some of the bad shit out of her body. After that, she'll sober up hopefully fast enough so she can walk herself home.

I sighed in frustration and headed over to Elena, keeping my distance because of how hesitant I was to treat this situation.

It wasn't my first time making a woman puke anyways.