18

Off was already sleeping when Gun walked into the room, with a bright red face... The fact that Off was his childhood boy crush is one thing, what made him blush more was Off realising that even before he could realise it... He slowly went and slipped inside the duvet on one side of the baby as Off was sleeping on the other side of the baby... A protective hand landed on his waist.. he smiled and moved closer so that Off could cover both the babies with his hands...

The sunlight was shining on his face when he opened his eyes partially to see Gun was sleeping on him using his chest as a pillow and he was hugging him as if his life was depended on him... It was a beautiful sight for him... But soon a panic started as he realised the baby was not there, where she was supposed to be, in the middle of them... Off tried to get up without waking Gun but the slightest movement made him wide awake and he was blinking looking around the unfamiliar room...

  A bright blush formed on Gun's face as he realised where exactly he was, and closed his eyes again...

Off: as much as I like to have you in my arms.. I really have to pee now.. and also have to find the baby... Where did she go?

Gun sat up immediately when he heard the baby was not there and started to look around in panic...

Off got up hurriedly and ran towards bathroom with was outside thier room... He stopped on his tracks for a few second and shouted .

Off: Gun the baby is here, with Arm and Oab...

With that he hurried towards the bathroom...

When he came out he saw Gun sitting on the couch next to Oab and poking his cheeks.. Oab sat there as he saw a ghost blinking at Off... Arm was having the baby and feeding some food to the baby...

Off: what happened to him? Why is he looking at me like that?

He asked Arm pointing to Oab..

Arm closed the baby ears, "he saw both of you sleeping together"

Gun turned red and clinged to Oab hiding himself in his shoulder..

Off: we were just sleeping...

He looked at Gun clinging to the side of Oab...

Oab: ahh Gun iam soooo young...

Gun: huh!!

Oab: can you move I don't want to die...

Gun looked shyly at Off and moved away from Oab..

Off: where is Tay and New?

Oab: oh please they are way more disgusting than you both!!!

Off: what!!

Off asked Oab rising his eyebrows... Oab squirmed in his seat...

Oab: they were busy shopping so we left them there...

"HOW CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE US THERE?"

There was a angry looking Tay standing in the doorway...

Arm: what happened?

New pushed Tay to the side and walked inside with lots of bags...

New: we both forgot our wallets.... He was embarassed at the counter...

Gun: then how did you guys buy all these?

New: he didn't know that we can pay using QR code now... That was even more embarassing for him.... So I paid using that...

Everyone laughed at him, while Tay pouted...

Tay: I wanted to pay for the gifts..

He again sulked and pouted...

New: awww don't worry... It's all the same whether you buy it or me...

Tay: really?

New: really... Because I use your bank account details for money transfer... So exactly you were paying for everything... 

Tay: what!

New: what!!!! Look Oab is looking different what's with the expression, Oab?

Oab: Off and Gun slept together...

New: oh

Tay: oh

Oab: aren't you guys shocked?

New: they suck eachother face as thier life depends on it in the bar parking lot... Psst... Sleeping together? I don't get shocked from that..

Tay nodded his head agreeing to New.. Gun was sitting and hiding behind Off on the couch..

Arm: so let's talk about the baby..

New suddenly turned red and hid behind Tay, as Tay was sitting on his lap, Off raised his eyebrows at them...

Arm: New was the one who took the baby actually...

New: hey I didn't know that... I was drunk...

Off: what really happened?

Arm: after leaving the bar we went to a super market for buying some snacks or something... The driver of the taxi said when you four return..

Off: four?

Arm: yes you Gun Tay and New.. when you returned New was holding something in his hands and asking tay that " he wants a baby like this doll" and Gun was asking you for a doll too.. so we are assuming that doll here means the real baby...

Oab: please name her...we are calling her baby all the time...

Off: oh we named her.. Nirin..

Tay: when?

Off: yesterday when the nanny that Oab recommended asked for the name we just named her...

Gun: why did the driver assume we are having a doll?

Arm: what?

Gun: we were drunk so we thought we are taking a doll home... But why did the driver assume we are having a doll? Why didn't he complain us having a child suddenly out of nowhere..

Arm: oh that we asked about it... We asked why did he tell we were having a doll!! He said it was a doll.. it was wrapped around a beautiful blanket.. and all and didn't move as you and New were fighting to hold it.. so he assumed it's really a doll...

Oab: meaning the baby might have also drugged..

Gun: but we didn't see any beautiful blanket here? Did we stop somewhere else too?

Tay: why are you worried about a blanket..

Gun: Because at this point iam not sure what else we kidnapped or stole...

New: aww let's find that beautiful blanket that we don't know how if looks like!!!!

GMM

"I didn't know you will contact us this fast"

"Well my contract is gonna end. So I thought I will start a new leaf here"

"Welcome to GMM...Joss"

"Thank you p'Kwang"

_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏