When I awaken I'm in chains on the floor in my bedroom and so is Aphrodite beside me.

When I look up I see chione ...my chio.. Staring at me while sitting on my bed with a look of arrogance on her beautiful face and she's holding the Tibetan dagger in one hand.

"Finally, you are awake", she says in a condescending tone with a hint of an age old sensuality.

It's not my chio but it's Gaia.

" Gaia ,"I start only to be stopped.

" Hermes, I know you are the master of trickery, so save yourself time by shutting that mouth because it's not gonna work with me",she says looking at me like I'm a lowly creature not worth her time.

"I know what you want to say ,ask me questions so that you can delay me and come up with a plan", she continues while staring at the dagger.

If only she knew my plan.

" Where did you get that dagger?",I ask looking at the ceiling.

"I said! No word from-"

The bedroom door bursts open and Apollo and Dionysus come crashing through, Dionysus with a dagger aimed at Gaia.

While she is transfixed with what my brothers are doing , I break the chains and I move at a speed only known by the gods and I aim for the necklace around her neck.

She swiftly and almost lazily tries to move from where she's sitting and we collide into each other.

In a span of a second, me and Apollo are being held mid-air and Dionysus unconscious on the floor.
The Tibetan dagger clutters to the floor.

She smiles sensually.

Then the smile droops until it becomes a frown.

" You dropped something, you dumb old bitch", Aphrodite sneers while still looking managing to look elegant in her torn dress.

She was so focused on the Tibetan dagger that she didn't notice Aphrodite picking up the necklace I swiftly moved from her neck.

I can see a certain force leaving my chio's body and she lets go of me and Apollo and falls to ground.

"This... is ..,only ....the beginning", she whispers as violent shakes take over.

Me and Apollo hold her down until the convulsions stop.

I hold her in my arms as she falls into a deep slumber, making me feel as though my heart has gone numb.

When she opens her eyes, my heart starts beating again and she takes in a deep breath as if her life depends on it.

" I never liked that bitch",Aphrodite says looking at her torn dress as she exits the room.

I look back to chio and she is looking at me and the confusion is clearing from her eyes.

"Hermes....", she whispers.

My heart soars , she didn't address me as Lord Hermes but just Hermes.

I perk her lips slightly and carefully as not to hurt her anywhere.
I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of kissing, touching and just being in the same place with her..

My soulmate....

I hug her softly and inhale her wonderful scent.

I feel somebody put a hand on my shoulder.

I look up at Apollo looking at me with a knowing look in his eyes.

" She should rest for now" he says as he exits the room.

"It's over,atleast for the moment", I say with my voice cracking at the end as I look at her as she closes her eyes again.

I put her on the bed and cover her carefully as I kiss her forehead.
I pick the damned necklace by the bed side.

I turn around only to  bump into Dionysus's still  body.

" Get up" I say lightly kicking him in the shin.

"I thought I would stay to watch the intimacy as a thank-you present for my hard work", he says laying  his head on his arms in a relaxing posture.

I manage to lift him by the scruff of his neck and I take him outside the room.

" Don't say it man, you always welcome",he says giving me a hug.

I hug him back.

He turns around without as much as a farewell and goes on his way whistling.

"You know, I'm gonna miss the way we had wild parties", he shouts without turning back.

" And I almost thought you were sober for 2 seconds straight ",I  say to myself because he is already gone.

I look down at my hand and the necklace is there.

            •• A month later ••
       ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Apollo looks happy and he is glowing.

" I guess you are now inseparable ",he says with a chuckle as he looks at chione behind me who is busy admiring the flowers.

I'll surprise her with her own flower bed of some kind just need to know her favorite flowers.

"Soulmates , remember ", I say showing him my wedding band to which he just chuckles.

" Yeah, I was the best man, remember? " , he retorts to which I also just chuckle.

" How's she?",I ask him and immediately his face lights up.

"She's ok, just cravings driving her crazy, but I love every moment of it", he says his face a beaming light.

Hart Sommers is alive because she was pregnant when Carpi tried to kill her and the connection between her and the baby made her to pull through and not go to the other side.
Even thought it's not his first child , it's different because they are Soulmates.

I think it's time I went to see her because the prophecy isn't complete because putting  Gaia down couldn't have been that easy and this is....

Only the beginning......

A/n: The story is  done , just the epilogue and some editing then it's a closed project✌✌.......

Thank-you TriciaDehler for this opportunity..

P.s for those interested in serial killers and gore and damsels in distress, please you can look at my next project which is under the golden writers contest... It's also on my profile here.. Thank-you for giving through...
Love Melian s.m.❤❤❤❤💙💙