𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

| No One |

Lilian was practically jumping off the walls. She had been ever since she learned that she was going back home. The rainy climate compared to the hot Arizona sun was much better in Lily's opinion anyway.

A giant smile spread across the older twins face as she watched her stepfather, Phil, packing up the last of their bags. He looked as though he was struggling, and Lily had offered to help but his masculinity couldn't accept it.

Lilian turned her gaze to Bella. Isabella Swan. Quiet, shy, and an overall book nerd. She always seemed to go with the rest of the pack, being a follower more so than a leader. She melted into the background and that was completely fine. There was nothing wrong with that.

The girl held her small cactus close to her, as if it would up and leave like they were doing now. Bella didn't want to leave, that everyone knew. But she didn't protest, she silently accepted the change ( much to her dismay ) and wallowed on the inside.

Lilian didn't know how Bella was feeling about the move. It was supposed to be only for the school year while the twin's mom, Renee, and Phil figured out where they wanted to go. Even if Lilian wanted to stay with her father, Charlie Swan.

While Bella hasn't seen their dad in some time, Lilian had just been in Forks the summer before. She always went whenever she got the chance and was devastated when she had to leave.

Bella didn't have a close relationship with her dad. Anyone could see that as clear as day. Where as Lilian was a daddies girl. While she wasn't very close to her mom, she was close to her dad. They were the father daughter golden standard.

Lilian visits Forks every summer. But while there; she never left the house.
Yes, she didn't like being cooped up in the small space, but it was only for the summer and she wanted to spend as much time with her dad as possible.

Essentially she didn't know anyone in the town aside from a few of her dads friends.

Lilian knew Bella would rather be reading a book than making friends. While she knew she wasn't responsible for Bella, she thought it would help if she just made all the friends. Bella was an awkward person. Bella would space out during conversations and turn down invites; But Lilian would not. Lilian would go shopping and have fun.

Bella didn't want to hold Lilian back, and Lilian didn't want to let Bella go.

Isabella walked closer to the car, lost in her thoughts.

Renee came out of the house, kissing the girls on the cheeks as she said her goodbyes.

"Renee, come on."

Lilian let out a small chuckle looking at the stressed Phil.

"Guys, come on. I love you all, but we have a plane to catch." The man warned them, afraid that they might miss their flight.

"Relax," Lily laughed, kissing her mom's cheek one last time before going to get in the vehicle. Renee and Bella took that as a sign to finish their goodbyes before Bella got in the car.

They stood in the hot sun, words exchanged for a moment before they both joined Lilian and Phil in their car. Lily shielded her eyes from the vicious attack of the sun. She sighed and leaned back.

"Ready girls?" Asked Phil. Bella muttered a quiet "yes", while Lily held up a thumps up.

The twins really didn't know what they were getting into. Forks wasn't the best place for them, especially with what the small rainy town hid.

—Author's Note—

F/AN : Yall.. wtf was this supposed to be? Idek what was I thinking 🥲, nah it's much better now (I hope) lemme just continue editing these next few chapters.

I feel like Bella's "Friends" (Jessica, Mike, Tyler, Eric, Angela) were pushed aside, and I'm not going to do that.

I'm going to show their friendship AND follow the plot of Twilight.

Yes this is based off of a relationship with Jasper and Alice, but To keep her bad bitch image— she's going to juggle her vampire drama and hanging out with her friends.

This is also going to be showing her life outside of the Vampire drama.

No; Jasper isn't getting Lilian pregnant. Lilian is her own character. And this is a book based off of what I Want to happen.