~Imagine Two~

A/N: Sorry for it being so short, when I wrote it on paper, it seemed longer :)

Warning: Angst ending in fluff :)

Prompt: Spencer Reid sees you sad

Your POV

Your boyfriend, Dr. Spencer Reid didn't need to be a profiler for the FBI to know that something was wrong when he got home. He quietly walked over to your shared bedroom and found you. Based on your body language, you curled up on your side of the bed with your back facing him, and the door, he knew you weren't in the talking mood. He also knew that like most human beings, when sad you like to be held. So he held you. You turned your head to acknowledge his presence. He placed a chaste kiss on your lips. You snuggled deeper into his embrace and you both stayed in that position for what felt like hours. His arms wrapped around your waist with his chest pressing against your back, legs intertwined with his. Your hand holding his, resting over your waist and on your stomach. As you begin to fall asleep you hear him whisper into your neck. He said " I know it's hard to see this right now, but it's only temporary. Things will change. You won't feel this way forever. Look to that day." and he was right. Things did eventually get better and he was there with you every step of the way.