~Imagine Ten~

Warnings: None

Prompt: Your letter confessing your love to him

Your POV

I held the paper that could change everything in my hands. 

It says "Dear Spencer, based on the fact that my name is on the return address you already know who this is from. That's right. It's (Y/N). Right now, you just looked around the bullpen looking for me but you won't find me. I got to work early and put the letter on your desk and then left. I am writing this letter to tell you that I am totally and insanely in love with you. Your existence in my life has added do much more meaning to it, made it special, and made it worth living. I feel like I was destined to meet you. 

I have been in love with every small aspect of yours; the way you lick your lips, the unique color of your eyes, and how I don't have to say anything and you already know what I'm feeling despite it being our jobs and all. To be honest, with the team's rule about not profiling each other, I don't know if you feel the way that I feel about you. In the case that you don't return these feelings for me, my only request is that we both forget about anything enclosed. I wish to keep our friendship as strong as ever no matter what you decide. 

Waiting for your reply with my breath intact,

(Y/N) (Y/L/N)"

I stuffed the letter into the envelope without wrinkling it and placed it on Spencer's desk. I check the time. 7:50 am which means I have about ten minutes to get out of here without running into Spencer. I get into my car and drive home and on the way home I grab a well-deserved coffee.

Spencer Reid's POV

I walk into the bullpen and straight to my desk to grab my coffee mug like I do every morning at 8:00 am sharp. Something's off. There's an envelope on my desk with my name on it and the return address is (Y/N)'s. She never handwrites unless it's important. I tear the opening of the envelope and read the letter. Normally I would read fast but when I read slow I comprehend better. 

She loves me. The girl I've spent years pining after is in love with me. I need to tell her. I don't know where she is. Oh, that's right. I pull out my phone and open "Find My iPhone" (Y/N) made us share locations with the entire team so if anything would happen we would all be okay. She's at home.

I race to the Metro station, wow. I never run! I wonder why. I get a sharp pain in my side, which is actually why I don't run. I get onto the Metro and get off at my normal stop since (Y/N) and I live in the same building. 

I knock on her door super fast and I almost hit her when she opens the door I breathe out her name and she responds with "You saw it didn't you." I respond with "Yeah, I did. The second I finished reading it I ran over here. I actually ran, (Y/N). I feel the exact same way about you, will you be my girlfriend? She ecstatically nods her head and I ask if I can kiss her.

Instead of verbal confirmation, she grabs my tie, pulls me down to her level, and kisses me.

Wow, I should show up at her apartment unexpectedly more often.