Calling All Animators

Calling all animators. I am hosting a multi-animator project.

If you're a beginner animator you can join, if you're an experienced animator, you can join. Its an anything M.A.P. which means you can animate anything from your own stories to fandoms.

If you're interested, please check it out, you don't need a YouTube channel to join, but if you do have a YouTube, please send me your user.

1. This is an anything Multi Animator Project, so you may include:
-your own O.C.s and storyline
-your own O.C.s from a fandom
-characters from a fandom

2. PMVs, AMVs and mixed parts are allowed.

3. This MAP is beginner friendly. Experienced or not, all animators are welcome.

4. Make sure your animation goes with the music and do not add lyrics to your part.

5. A maximum 3 parts per person.

6. Due date is a month after you've taken the part, but if you don't make the deadline, send me some progress on how far you've gotten and I'll most likely extend it for you.

7. A Discord server will be put up for most of the communication (link in comments). If you don't have a Discord account, I'll try to keep you up to date in the comments.

8. Size: 740x1280

9. Although I will accept parts with watermarks, I would prefer if you could not have one.

10. Please help one another. If you're a more experienced animator and someone posts they're having trouble, offer advice (especially if you're using the same program).

11. Do not go overboard with gore.

12. If you choose a part and end up not wanting the part, tell me as quickly as you can.

13. Do not use art or bases from other people. Must be all original art/animation.

14. Please add a cut off prevention, whether it be just a blank screen for a few seconds, or a repeat of the part.

15. Have fun.

Parts 10 & 11 have been taken by me.

Created October 8th 2020.