Chapter 7

* Don't play till I say
~ thoughts

Macc had just finished explaining how his mom hits him and burns  and scar him. How she always on something or drinking.  Bringing men home who hit on Macc while she isn't  paying attention. Cody just sat next to the boy still on the floor.  Wondering how he could handle so  much pain.  "Wow" was all he could say. "No wonder you're such a strong person,  you have to be" Macc looked at him silently.  He began shaking his head "no, no im not" he said starting to stand. He grabs his head with one hand "this was a mistake I shouldn't have come" he says starting to gather the rest of his belongings.  Cody stands up and walks towards him, grabbing Macc's arm. "What do you mean mistake? " the word pulled at his heart not with good intentions. "I don't know you" Macc says looking at him he continues his task.

  "I know nothing about you and the fact that I even came here with you is brazy" he says  disappointed in himself.  After grabbing everything he leaves without another word to Cody not even bothering to reply to his dad who he passed on the way out. Cody just stood there still in shock from what Macc said. He was right though, the boy knew nothing of him. ~ I'll  have to fix that~ he thought to himself. Sighing he got ready for the day.  He was meeting his dad's girlfriend (Cody didn't live with him) and her son. He wasn't to upset by previous events so he thought of that. He was always up for meeting a new friend. He got dressed did his hygiene routine and made way to the kitchen. He saw his sister cooking " MARIA" he yelled running up to her she looked back at him and giggled. He hadn't seen him in a few years since their grandma's funeral (that bitch). "Coco I've missed you" she said after he hugged her. He smiled at the childhood nickname his mother being the who given it to him. "Me too Mari" he stated back with her nickname, "How's my favorite sibling?" he says jokingly. "Good actually" she replies. Seeing her like this he smiles. "Well I hope so" he says walking to a cabinet he thinks holds plates "Other side" Maria says without looking at him going back to cooking. "So who was the boy that ran out your room?" His sister asked curiously.  He sighed " lemme tell you from the beginning-"

That's all for today honey bunches *play now*  I'll update again today ! Don't be a stranger <3