Chapter 8

Cody's PIC
~ thoughts~
Just watch the vid its funny asf

"Wow leave it up to you to make a relationship so complicated" my sister says looking at me like with disappointment. I pout "You're so mean" I say getting up to wash my plate, since explaining the situation lasted thru breakfast. "And we're not dating I just like him" I say as I put my now clean dish in the drying rack. "Since when do you swing that way anyway? I didn't know you were a cocksucker" My younger brother Tony says coming into the kitchen. "First of all if you ever and I mean EVER disrespect me like that again I will  forget your my own blood and hurt you. Second I'm a grown man I can be whatever the hell I want to be, little boy." I say looking him up and down my words laced with venom. Maria looks at me surprised by my outburst and Tony just walks away from the conversation." Anyways who's the lady I'm meeting?" I ask to clear the tension. Maria shrugs, "Never met her". I sigh ~well then I wonder what her son is like~ and walk back up to my room.

Macc POV

Walking out of my grandmas room I take my phone out feeling it vibrate. I look at it and sigh ~why are you calling I don't want to talk to you~ I think to myself. "Hello?" I say calmly "Im sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to do it again" I feel tears coming to my eyes and I close them. "Its ok mom you... didn't mean it" I say squeezing my eyes shut so a tear doesn't fall out. "Where are you now?" She asks. "With grandma. What do you need me to pick up?" I say already knowing what she wants. "Fireball and come back home right after I need you to meet someone." with that she hangs up. I go back into in her room and say my goodbyes promising to come back soon.

Do y'all think these are to short? I should make them longer huh...