Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Rafeal's pov

Mmm you smell so good Muffin."I say and kisses down her now exposed belly button.

I reach for her undies and she yells "P-Please stop,I don't want to do this,please I'm-I'm still virgin,p-please stop please."

"That makes it one hundred times more interesting and fun,don't worry Muffin,now that I know it's your first time I'll be very gentle."I says as I leave wet kisses above her panties,my hands were now on her panties and just as I was about to pull them down my phone rings,I groan before pulling my hair in frustration and irritation,then I get up to answer the damn phone.

"What?"I yell to Jerry who was on the other side of the phone,then I keep quiet for five seconds to let him speak.

"We found him sir."Jerry says through the phone.

"We are at the warehouse."He continues.

"I'll be there in ten!"

I walk back to where I tied her up in nothing but her underwear,I untie her then says "let's go."

She just keeps quite and follows,I walk to my closest to take out one of my muscle t-shirts for her to wear and then I walk out the room and walk towards her room which was just two doors down.

"Take a bath,then get dressed for bed,I have to attend to some important work,when I come back tomorrow I expect you to be in the kitchen preparing my lunch."I say and she respond with a "Okay."

"Just by the way,we will finish this,soon."I say and a tear falls down her face.

"You better behave yourself while I'm gone,bye Muffin,dream about me."I says while kissing her cheek then walking out and locking the door.

____________

I angrily step out of my car, slamming the door behind me and walking towards the warehouse where Jerry is standing with two of my guards.

I stare straight into Jerry's frightened eyes "Where the fuck is he?"

"He's in the back."He says in a confident tone.Before I walk into the warehouse I take my shades off,lean towards Jerry and whisper "if you got the wrong guy,you're dead."After those words left my lips I hear Jerry gulping making me smirk with pleasure.

Thomas' pov

Although I can't see anything, I can still feel their presence, that fucking man and his gang.
I'm trembling with fear but I try to show that I'm not scared, I sit up with confidence.

"Tormas."I hear a deep Russian accent.

"It's Thomas." I say gritting my teeth together, I feel his hard shoe between my legs. "I'll call you whatever the hell I want!"He yells kicking my chair over,making me hit my head on the cement floor,I groan in pain, feeling warm liquid underneath my head.

Rafael grips onto the hem of my shirt, pulling me upwards "You sly dog, you thought that I wouldn't find you?!"He screams, his spit hitting my face.

"You owe me Thomas."I feel him smirking.

"I don't owe you shit!"I say then,his fist collides with my face, my head falls to the side and I taste iron in my mouth.

The blind fold leaves my face and I see Rafael's face up close, His brown dark eyes staring into mine.

"It's been awhile Mr Rodriguez." I say smiling, he looks down at me hands holding onto my hair.

"Where's the money?"He asks with a plain look on his face.

I chuckle "What money?"

"You know what money I'm talking about, you owe me billions!"He spits.

"Oh that money, the money I used to build up my club?"

Rafael pulls my hair to the side making me hiss "My money, my club."

"I don't think so Rafael, that club is only where it is now because of my hard work and dedication!"

He gives me a blunt look.

I smirk "How's your little muffin doing?"I say watching his expression fall before the room goes dark.

__________________
*Unedited*