chapter 1 I Erotic

After playing in his phone for several hours, Jimin finally was dozing off. Taking a yawn full of sleep he finally decided to turn off his phone and the lamp that was standing straight on the nightstand beside his bed, he left it open.

He lay down on his bed and shut down his eyes. Just as he started to get warm inside the blanket, a little knock could be heard on the door.
At first he just ignored it, thinking it was Mihan, just messing around with him.

"Jiminie..." His eyes shot opened as he heard the soft feminine voice from the opposite side of his bedroom door. He then heard the creaking sound of the door opening and a girl appeared in his sight. She came inside and closed the door behind her.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" He let out as a whisper at the midnight arrival plan of the girl, he wasn't able to understand.

She just came forward and climbed up the bed, pulled the blanket off and lay down beside him, snuggling in his body and circles her arms around his waist. Jimin laid there wasn't able to move, nearly frozen.

This side of Y/N was so rare, almost non identical. Jimin's mind was flooding with so many thoughts. He has dreamed so many times to be in this state with you but now that it was happening in reality, his blood was humming in his veins. His body started to sweat uncontrollably as a lump formed in his throat, making it impossible for him to utter a word.

'JIMIN'S P.O.V'

"...Y/N...what are you do-doing?" I stuttered at the last words as her glowing eyes met mine showing a curiousity that I wasn't able to understand. "I couldn't sleep on my bed." She whispered in a delicate voice, now wandering her hand on my torso.

'Oh yeah? So you thought perverting me at this time is the best thing to make you fall asleep?' I thought, being a coward to say it out loud.

I have already imagined this situation so many times. But I have to admit that the reality really hits different.

"Jimin, what do you think of me?" I exhaled heavily as her hand stopped on my chest, but sliding down slowly.
"What does that mean to be?" I held her hand tightly in mine, which was now slightly going down to my lower abdomen, the area everyone is forbidden to touch but me.

I started to get weird feelings at this point. If she suddenly start being extremely explicit and touchy then there's a big chance I'm going to freak out, especially when it's the last thing I would abnormally expect from her.
I have always seen her actions innocent and shy around everyone but this bold behavior of her is surely going to change my perspectives.

I cleared my throat and tried to change the subject, "Y/N, you have school tomorrow, remember? And what if Mihan comes in? Your brother, seeing us on the same bed, will not be healthy for my body, you know what I mea-"

She startled me with her lips landing on my jawline that I was never in my fucking life expecting. "Oh" a whiny but lustful sound runs from my lips as her action provoked a sudden excitement in my body.

"Do you like it?" She asked in a voice which would be impossible to hear if this room wasn't dead silent. What's wrong with me? Why can't I stop her?

Her fingers were now climbing down from my face to jawline and stopped at my Adam's apple, slightly rubbing it with her finger tips, giving me a heart attack already. Only if she knew, how powerful this touch can be to arouse a man.