chapter 3 I Impulsive

I folded my hands against my chest after he reminded me the thing I don't ever want to listen. He really knows how to ruin my dream.

'A WEEK LATER'

I walked in the school with Taehyung and Jimin. I'm glad that a week passed quickly without any trouble. Though, Jimin went back to his house  as his family returned back.

My dad hurt him that day. I know Jimin should have behaved well but still it's not his fault. I don't know what's the matter but I'm sure that Jimin is going through some hard things and he's not telling anyone about it.

I look beside me and Jimin was looking down while walking. Looking at his gloomy face breaks my heart. I pulled on his shirt to ask him. "Are you okay?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Yes, I'm fine." Taehyung joined me, "But it doesn't look like you are fine. If there's anything troubling you, then just tell us."

We stopped in the hallway of school, near Taehyung's locker. Jimin looked a bit stressed, as he opened his mouth to speak suddenly someone interrupted him.

"Jimin-ah!" I looked behind me as the feminine voice rang in my ears. Not this piece of shit again!

'2nd Person's P.O.V

Taehyung held your hand and pulled you to stand beside him as the female figure approached you all, not you all but Jimin.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry for what I did." She said and caresses his cheeks. The sight of it burned your eyes and you looked away from them.

Jimin removed her hand from him, looking done and tired of her. "It's been three weeks and you only come now? We are over already. It will be great if you focus on your studies, Han Mirae."

"Baby, please, just this one chance. I promise I will fix everything. You will not regret giving me another chance. Please, Jimin." She said as she hugged him, trying her best to change his opinion.

"This bitch-" You cursed under your breath and let go of taehyung's hand that you were holding.

You held Mirae by her arm and pulled her away from Jimin as she now stare at you. "Listen to me now, he said he don't want you anymore. Why don't you stop bothering him? Have some self respect and leave us alone." You said as you folded your hands against your chest.

She pretended to fix her clothes then looked at you, "Done? Now back off. It's between me and Jimin. It has nothing to do with you, will be better if you and anyone else too don't interfere. She said will giving an eye to Taehyung.

You again held her arms, "Listen you, do not taunt Taehyung. He hasn't even spoken a word." You said while trying to defend your best friend.

"Thats's the problem, you speak so much that others don't get a chance to utter a single word. Being raised without the presence of a mother, no wonder you have such a loud mouth." She fought back, hitting your weak point.

You didn't say anything but then, "Shut up!" Taehyung's voice echoed through the hallway. He came forward and took your and Jimin's hand. "Let's go, we don't have to listen to a barking bitch."

Your eyes widened at what the last word Taehyung said. Damn, that was truly appreciated by you.

Taehyung started walking towards the class, dragging you and Jimin behind. That was a badass side of Taehyung which rarely comes out.