⭐ chapter four ⭐

**elloello,sorry for the late update,I'm having writers block
:( though I am rly thankful to those who finally gave me pairing ideas <3**

*hinata's pov*

"He really is the tiny giant!"
"Look at him jump!"
"That's hinata shouyou!"
"He proves that height doesn't mean everything!"

--
"Oi doofus wake up." An annoying voice calls, followed by a pillow being thrown in my face.
I groan and shove it off.
"Shoo bakeyama, shoo" I mutter, whilst flapping my hand in the direction of his voice.

A soft chuckle could be heard, and a weight shifted on my mattress.
"Come on shouyou, we got practice", I open one of my eyes to peek at suga, before sticking my tongue out,
"No!" I turn away.
"No?.." There was silence for a second.

Suddenly, thin fingers stabbed my ribs one after another, making me scream with laughter. I try to hold on to suga's hand but he was much stronger.

After another 20 seconds, suga finally showed mercy and patted my back as I gasped for breath.
"That. Was. Evil." My head was against his shoulders as I held my ribs like an injury.
But suga merely gave me a smile and said,
"That should teach you not to say no to me."

--

"It's so hoooOooOot" I complained as I leaned against kenma, looking over his shoulders to watch his game.
"If you're that hot shouyou, maybe you shouldn't be that close to me" He gives an obvious glance to my position of having my legs draped over him and my entire body pressed against his side.

I pout at him, "do you want me to move?"
He was silent for a moment making my smile drop, but then he reached out his arm and wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer and places his face against my collarbone.
I make a happy noise and threw my arms around his neck.
We cuddled like that until it was time to go back into the gym.

--
Taking a shower after another intense afternoon of training felt almost euphoric.

As I wondered back down the Hall of rooms for all the teams with my towel around my shoulders, I tried to think of what to do now.

"Chibi-chan!" I look up to see kuroo and bokuto's head peaking out from the nekoma room door.
"What is it?"
"Come here! We're playing a game!" Bokuto was clearly very excited, making me suspicious of what they had planned.

--

As I stepped into the nekoma team room, I was surprised to see a lot of other team members in there too, including some of mine.
I sit down in between suga and kageyama, as they seemed to have some sort of circle shape going on.

"Senpai what's happening?" I ask suga,

"Ah bokuto came in our room and dragged us here to play truth or dare"
I sit up, "ooo truth or dare sounds fun!"

"That's the spirit!" Kuroo calls out to me as he sets a bottle in the middle, "I'll go first!"
Kudos expertly twisted the bottle and the whole group watched, mesmerised, as it spun.

Annnnnnnnd, it slows down near me..

But then slowly drifts past..

And landing onnnnnn..

Daichi!

Daichi was sat next to suga and gave a sigh, as kuroo sat up with a grin,

"Truth or dare captain"

"... T- no.. D-.. I don't trust you." Kuroo let out a hurt cry at this statement and fell into Bokuto,
"oH I'm so hUrt"
"OH NO MY BRO" bokuto cries out, cradling kuroo's rooster head.

"Daichi pick dare!!" Noya called out,
Daichi sighs and says, "fine dare."
Kuroo perked up right away, sitting up with a gleam in his eyes.

"I dare you.. To let me cuddle hinata." Kuroo purred out.
Of course, shoulda known it'd be about me, I turn to see if daichi would agree.
To my surprise he was smirking.

"Ok then."
Kuroo's eyes widened in surprise.
"No argument?"
"I won't stop you. But. Who's to say hinata wants to cuddle you?"

The whole room burst into yells or 'OHHHH' and 'BURRRRN'

Bokuto was laughing so hard and slapping kuroo's back really hard.
Kuroo pouted and turned to me,
"Chibi-chan wants to cuddle me right?"
I thought for a second and stood up, I walked towards him but then at the last second, plopped onto bokuto's lap.

The room burst into laughter once again, and even kenma looked up from his game for a moment and smirked.
Bokuto cuddled me tightly and gave kuroo the most smug look.
I turned and was surprised to see kuroo was actually upset,
I did the grabby hands in his direction and he perked up and fell into my arms whilst I was still on bokuto, who was cuddling me from behind.
The whole room 'awwwwed' and we finally moved onto the next spin.

--
Kenma was dared to put down his game, and he was glaring at Lev so hard he almost took it back.

It was finally my turn to spin, and I was kinda jittery, the whole room watched as the bottle slowed and eventually landed on..
Kageyama.

I looked up nervously and see that he wore an annoyed expression.
"Truth or dare bakeyama"
"..Dare"
"Hm.." I couldn't really think of one..
"I dare you" Tsukishima butted in with a smirk, "to hug the tangerine.. And like it."
He added the last bit as kageyama turns to glare at him.

Bakeyama stared at his lap for a second, and I was about to say he doesn't have to, until he suddenly thrusts his arms open and jerked his head, signaling for me to go there.
Kuroo sat up, to allow me to get up from bokuto's lap and I slowly crossed the circle to stand in front of kageyama.
I hesitated for a second then sat down in from of him, leaning back as his arms wraps around me.

"Well the King's definitely enjoying it" Tsuki smirked, making me look up.
Kageyama's face was blushing pink, and he was trying to hide it.
Ok that is so cute, I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

**hhhhh this is so short I'm sorry I just can't think of how to move on,, also I've kinda ended my other stories so I'm sorry if you were waiting for updates,, hopefully I'll get back into writing everyday, can someone tell me something that helps them when they have writers block?**