⭐chapter seven ⭐

**not many people lmk their final favorite ship so deal with what you getting >:(**

*hinata's POV*

Waking up this morning was a drag. No matter what I did u couldn't force my self to be my usual energetic self.

It's the last day of training camp and my feelings are everywhere, my chest is all tight and everyone was acting strange, making me nervous.

--
"Shouyou" A soft voice made me turn around, and my heart suddenly flutter.
"Kenma" I give him a relieved smile, being near him relaxes me.

"Are you okay? You seem really tense.." He frowned, scrunching up his small nose making me smile again.
"Yeah! Well..  Yeah..  I mean..  Technical." I don't know if I should tell him as it concerns him, but I know I won't be able to deal with it alone.

He seemed to be waiting for me to decide to tell him so I finally gave in.
"I just- my feelings are so confusing right now! I like more than one person and that's not right! Right?" Holy shit it felt so good to tell someone. I look up worried at him but he was smiling.
"It is okay shouyou. You can like whoever you like. Like me and kuroo, we're dating but we both like you, we're poly."

I stare at him for a second before checking I heard right, "you and kuroo..?"

He smiled gently and said, "yeah"

"And you both like me..?" He nodded.

"W-what does that mean?" My brain hurts.

"Well shouyou. It means you don't have to be so worried about liking multiple people, because it's not wrong. Well. As long as they're ok with it." He added at the end, on a serious note.
"And you know, if you liked me and kuroo.. We'd love for you to join our relationship.."

I didn't even need to think before throwing my arms around the pudding head.
He patted my hair and asked, "is that a yes?"
I muttered against his neck, "if you'll have me.." He smiled against my cheek and hugged me tighter as reassurance.

--
"What if we like someone else?" I ask whilst laying on kenma's lap a few hours later.

"Depends, if we all like them then they can join the relationship. But I don't really want the relationship to get bigger than us. Like kuroo likes tsukishima but he loves us. As long as you remember the difference between people you love and like, it's fine. Also keep in mind we're pretty possessive."
I smile at the last bit, and turn my head to hug his waist.

--
When we told kuroo he merely smirked and said, "I knew it, who could resist t h i s" And stroke a pose, making kenma roll his eyes and me giggle.

Telling everyone else was a different story. Well we didn't. We kinda just changed our behavior towards each other without noticing.

My whole team could tell what's up but I wanted to tell suga in person for some reason. I asked him to come with me during our celebration barbecue.

"What's wrong shouyou?"

"Uhm I need to tell you that i- I like you!" I splutter out, turning red.

"O-oh-" He flushed a cute pink, "well I like you too shouyou but aren't you in a relationship?"

"Yeah. And I love them. But I like you. And I know the difference. But I just wanted to tell you yanno?"

"I.. I think so.."
I smile and go on my tiptoes, to leave a light peck on his lips.

**ok I don't really know how else to end it so likeEeE, also I couldn't chose between my favorite ships so guess what I did? Ended it with all of them😎 big brain innit. Sorry to end it so soon, but I'm a bit bored of writing ship fics, and is working on a kagehina angst so hdkdhdu but yeah thanks for reading!!  And I hope yal liked it :)**