Chapter 1: The Armor Pass

7 Months have passed since my Family and I defeated Alfred and Chairman Rose and saved the Galar region from "The Darkest Day". We were at a Pokémon Center healing everyone up. "Hello Champ! Would you like to heal your Pokémon?" Nurse Joy asks me.

"Yes please." I answered.

"I'll take your Pokémon for a few seconds then." Nurse Joy said.

I give my family to Nurse Joy and heals everyone back to full health.

"There! Crystal and the rest of your Pokémon have been healed back to full health!" Nurse Joy said, giving me my Family back.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." I said.

"We hope to see you again." Nurse Joy said. "By the way, you may be able to see a rare Pokémon at Wedgehurst Station."

"A rare Pokémon?" I asked Nurse Joy.

"Yes. I also found this earlier. Why don't you have it?" Nurse Joy said, giving me a card with a Yellow symbol on it.

"What is it, Hon?" Crystal asked me, looking at the card.

"It looks like some kind of Pass to another location outside of Galar." I answered.

"Wow, Sweetie! That's awesome!" Mollie complimented me.

"Daddy?" Sunshine asked me.

"Yes, Sunshine?" I answered.

"Didn't Nurse Joy say that we can find a rare Pokémon at Wedgehurst Station?" she asked curiously.

"Yes. We should go there. But first, we should tell Leylon and his family about this." I suggested.

We leave the Pokemon Center in Wyndon and travel to Postwick, where Leylon and Gracie were living in my house.

"Leylon! Gracie! I have some news!" I said.

"What's the news, Michael?" Leylon asked me.

"Is it good or bad?" Gracie asks.

"It is very good. We received some sort of pass that takes me to somewhere out of Galar!" I told them.

"Wow!" Leylon and Gracie said with awe.

"Can we come with you?" Gracie asked me.

"Yes! You can come with us!" I answered.

"Alright! Let's go!" Crystal said.

We leave Postwick and travel to Wedgehurst, where we meet the 'Rare' Pokémon.

"Huh. I have never seen that one before." I said. I pulled out my Dex and analyzed the Pokémon.

 "No Data." My Dex told me.

"Wow. That's new." I said.

Then, a man standing by the Railroad entrance notices my Pass. "Oh! That's an Armor Pass! With that Pass, you can go to the Isle of Armor!" he told me. "Allow me to take you to the Armor Station."

He takes us to the Armor Station. Then, a Flying Taxi carries us to an Island that's East of Galar.