INSECURITIES

Lets start with WHY? Sa murang edad nararanasan natin yung ganitong bagay? Saan nga ba naguumpisa yung thoughts natin about insecurity? People gets depressed to the point they think of killing themselves because of it? Why? I know na lahat tayo (all of us) we experience them with how we look, how we talk, even how we express ourselves. 

Kids, teens even adult suffered from these things. How can we over come things that sometimes even our minds can't answer. Is it because of the people around us or is it just our mind? or how society really fucked us up with how they viewed people? 

Others think that people who are insecure are the people who are weak but did it ever crossed our minds why they are like that? Why they feel insecure? Why other people use that against them or take advantage at all? 

I know that a lot of us are going through problems that we don't even know how to solve or if there are people who would listen. We are scared to open up, because we're scared that they won't understand what's going on in our minds. All we need is someone who will listen not just what we are saying but really listen to what's really going on.

If ever you're reading this and you are having a hard time or problems talk to someone. Don't be scared to expressed how you felt or feeling. 

What about you? Do you have anything to say about this topic? Feel free to express how you feel about it in the comment box. 

I hope that everyone who are not okay or facing problems that they can't talk about , I want you all to know that you guys are NOT ALONE. We can all face it together I know that deep inside you that YOU'RE STRONG and BEAUTIFUL. ❤️