Chapter 1

(H/C)= Hair Color
(H/L)= Hair Length
(E/C)= Eye Color
(S/C) = Skin Color
(F/N) = Friend's name
——————————————————————————————————————————

Vzzzz...

Vzzzz...

Vzzzz...

'The hell'

Vzzzz..

'Is it the stupid noise from upstairs again?!  (y/n) thought irritated.

Vzzzz...

Vzzzz... The girl shot her head up from her pillow, before she gets up to give a good piece of her mind to the neighbor upstairs, she notices her phone...

...ringing..

The girl groaned in annoyance "I thought I turned it off" reaching for her phone "What.." she answered slightly angry.

"(YYYY/NNN) WHy hAVEn't YoU ANSwREd My MEEsAAsSAgEs!!" simultaneously she moves her phone away from her ear wincing in pain at the booming voice. (Y/n) sighed in annoyance "If you're calling me to annoy me, then I'm hanging up" you said trying to remain calm.

"Aww~ you're such an ass when you're a grump, anyway what was I gonna tell you...Oh right! I wanted to let you know that I already send the package so it should be coming today.." (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows 'a package?' for a few seconds thinking, a sudden realization hit her. "You know I have a friend of mine who lives where you're at" (f/n) spoke, you hummed to her letting her know that she can continue whatever the heck she gonna say. "Well I heard that he was suddenly getting a lot of nosebleeds and randomly fainting as well"

"So?" you said not giving a shit.

"It just.. something feels off about it" (f/n) said with concern in her voice.

"Relax (f/n), it's not a big deal, it's probably stress"

"hmm Yeah, maybe you're right... anyways I gotta go bye bye~" she cooed.

"bye" as they both ended their conversation over the phone, (y/n) fall back to her bed sliding an arm over her face covering her eyes from the world, taking another breath (y/n) got up from her bed changing into comfortable clothes.

(👆This is what you're wearing, also I don't think the color of the shoes doesn't go with it or is it just me??)

After that, you got out of your apartment walking to the elevator, a little ding catch your attention as the door opened, you walked in as it closed the doors again.Waiting inside the elevator alone in your thoughts, you recollect the day when you first moved in.

——FLAAAASSSHBAAAACCK——

"Phew... that should be the last of it," you said already finished unpacking your stuff in your new apartment. You walked up to your bed wanting to take a short nap as you were about to throw yourself.