Chapter 2

☝️This is your mask
sorry for not updating I had a hard time writing because of the stupid daily passes, anyway back to the story^^-
Sorry about my Grammar
——————————————————————————————————————————

It's been 2 weeks since I moved in...

I looked at the last limb in my hand  'It's probably gonna last me for days'
I thought as I finished my meal, the rest was just limbs inside the box, it's not enough for me to survive for this month. I grabbed my phone looking through my contacts 'Should I asked (f/n) for help... hmm no, probably not, she's done enough for me I don't want to burden her'  I tossed my phone on my bed ".. sigh... seems like I have to get my lazy butt off and hunt" I walked up to the window opening the curtains "Dammit, I'm not even familiar with this shitty place, I gotta think of something before I starved to death or worse.." While I was busy thinking about what I should do next, suddenly a familiar noise disturbs my thinking.

DIRNT~ DIRNT DIRNT
DIRNT DIRNT DIRNT DO DO

I flinch and covered my ears "Are you fucking kidding me, right in the morning!!" I said irritated walking up to the intercom signaling mr.Kim, a few minutes past and the noise kept going repeatedly  "fucking dammit, no ones at the office...great"
'I should head up to the roof before my ears bleed to death' I walked out of my apartment locking my door, I headed towards the elevator  "huh? the elevator is not working, ugh, stairs it is then'' as walking up the stairs, a familiar scent hits through my nostrils 'she getting closer.'

"(YYYY/NNNN) wait up!!" Eun said, running up the stairs  "Oh Eun?" I said pretending to be surprised, while Eun was catching her breath her hands were on her knees while her back slumping, then she looked up at me. "Are heading up to the roof (y/n)??"

"Uh..yeah?"

"Great" she grabbed my arm, causing me to flinch by the girl's action as she drags me up the stairs "then let's go together" while Eun dragging me up the stairs I looked at eun's hand grabbing onto my arm. 'she touching me... this feels familiar, I've never felt any physical contact except for 'him'
if Eun knew who I am, would she... would she hate me?'
"Were Here!" Eun said snapping out of my thoughts. "Huh? Already" I said. "Yeah come on, we're almost there" she grabs my arm as I flinched again at the sudden touch, but Eun didn't seem to notice it ' her grip... it's soft and gentle like 'his' dammit (Y/n) not right now, now it's not the time to think about it!' I shook my head as we were walking, well technically I'm being dragged by Eun but I noticed someone was also here. 'who could it be?'

No one P.O.V

CLUNK CLUNK

"What the..."  the man grabbing onto the wooden door shaking it, attempting to open it. "Why did they locked the door?well fuck it then, it's your fault for locking the roof " the man light his cigarette.

Huff HUFF

"Excuse me, this is a non-smoking building" a voice caught his attention, he looked behind him with his cigarette hanging from his lips, two girls standing a feet away from him. "I was wondering who's been leaving their cigarette butts every day, and it was you Mr mobster" the red headed girl said.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked at Eun beside me noticing she was hiding something behind her back 'what is she hiding..'
"ME?" Said mr.mobster "every day I've never smoked inside before— and WAiT A MInUtE, I'm not a thug!"
"Then what are you?" I asked walking up to him as Eun followed my lead. "...hmm," he rubbed his chin while holding the cigarette in his hand  "a goodfella?"
"That's... so lame" I deadpanned as Eun snickered, Mr.mobster sweatdropped. "Okay, Mr.mobster if you wanna smoke then smoke on the roof, they even put an ashtray for you there, just take three more steps," I said. "yeah (y/n) right! the entire corridor below smells like your cigarettes" Eun said annoyed. "Hey, brats! Don't you see that the cage door is locked?" He began "I can't go up, even if I wanted to!" he said irritated while he pointed his thumb behind him. "Huh? Really?" I said while Eun leaned to her left looking at the door behind him, "why did they lock the door?" Eun asked.
"How should I know.. by the way, what are you TWO doing up here?" He looked at me, "I came out here to get away from the noise from my upstairs neighbor" I said, after what I said both of us were eyes on Eun "Huh?" simultaneously Mr.mobster and I narrowed our eyes toward Eun's hand... a lighter?! "Eh?" Eun looked at us nervously, like she was a deer caught in headlights "Wait a minute—" I said.
"YOU UNDERAGE BRAT! HOW OLD ARE YOU, HUH?!" Mr.mobster yelled pissed off. "EUN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I yelled at her, "MiND yOUr OwN BuSiNess" she yelled, running off while me and Mr.mobster chased after her.
"I'm telling your brother!" I yelled to her that caused Eun to stopped right in her tracks,then she faced us with a big sweet smile on her face "Pardon me good sir and madam may I offer you a burger?" 
We looked at each other then looked at Eun.