30- "Stay Away From Her"

After Fred had found me he stayed holding me until we got up and started walking towards the castle.

"Y/n," I heard Harry yell out. I turned to look at him as he started speaking,

"Hermione told me that Ron told her that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for us." I nodded and Fred and I continued to walk to my dorm. Fred had his arm around me as if he was protecting me.

As we were entering the castle I heard a familiar voice. "Get your filthy hands off my girlfriend," the voice yelled. I tensed up as I knew who it was.

"Girlfriend?! You've got to be kidding Malfoy," Fred said. "Why would I be kidding, it's obvious she's mine just take a look at her neck, they didn't just appear out of nowhere Weasle-Bee," Draco said.

"You stay away from her Malfoy! You have no rig-,"I cut Fred off, "I can handle this," I whispered to Fred.

I walked towards Draco, he started smirking, looking at Fred as if he won. I got close enough to Draco and slapped him across his face. He looked at me angered.

"What the fuck was that y/n" he yelled. I glared at him and with all the anger and hurt I had I yelled,

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME MALFOY, LIKE PANSY SAID, IM NOT EVEN GONNA LIVE AND YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO HOPE IN ME, I HOPE PANSY WAS FUCKING WORTH YOU TOSSER."

I heard people around us start to whisper and "ooo" as I finished yelling at Draco.

I walked back to Fred, he wrapped his arm around me again and we continued to walk towards my dorm. I had tears running down my cheeks again. We made it to my dorm and I rolled up in a ball and cried out.

Fred sat on the edge of my bed and pulled me to him. "Cmon y/n he wasn't worth it, he doesn't deserve your tears," he said as he wiped the tears off my face. I leaned my head over to his shoulder.

Fred said jokingly. I laughed at what he said bringing a smile to his face.

"There's that beautiful smile," he said. I smiled back and blushed, "you're just saying that to make me feel better," I said as I put my head down. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him, "you're beautiful y/n" he said.

He leaned in breaking the distance between us. His kiss was soft and breathtaking. He cupped my cheek with his other hand, he was so gentle, something Draco never was. I felt him smile into the kiss making him lean back. I didn't notice how red I was, I just felt the warmth on my face.

After a while Fred leaves to bed. Then I hear a knock on my door I open the door and see no one, I go to close the door until someone hold onto my door. Harry reveals himself from under his cloak and pulls me under it and we start walking.

I ask him where we're going but he's only tells me to be quiet. We walk through the forests until we see Hagrid. "Why are we here?" I ask. "You'll see soon," Hagrid said.

We hear animal noises as we look around, a dragon roar happens as we look forward and see them. My eyes widen and I can tell so do Harry's. We walk back to my dorm and I grab Harry's arm.

"Dragons!? The first task is dragons!" I say. I can tell he's worried as well. He told me to rest and he walked off.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed started heading to class. I was too stressed out to really pay attention to what was going on so when class ended I made my way to find Harry.

After walking around I found him. I couldn't help but notice people were wearing badges of Cedrics face but then it would switch to Harry's and say "Potter stinks."