Dead....?

Ink's POV~

I was mad. And pissed. The pills weren't working. I growled trying to snap my neck but constantly stopped and shook in fear wondering of the pain to come and the horrible death I would have. So i decided to play a robbery. I ran up to a random store smashing the windows jumping in. The police arrived a few minutes later with guns. Perfect. 

I typically stood up and then ran. Bang bang bang. I didn't care. Surprisingly, all the bullets missed except for one. It hit me in the chest. I smiled taking out my soul still running. It was thumping heavily with blood pouring out of it. I felt dizzy as other bullets shot my arms and legs. I smiled looking back at the police. 

"I hope you're happy with yourselves!" I called showing them my bleeding soul. 

The police put their guns down running over to me. 

"HOW DO WE TREAT HIM!? One of the police screamed to the other. 

"HOSPITAL!"

I blacked out. 

~time skip~

I woke up gasping for air crying. I didn't understand...I looked at myself wiping my tears looking around. Hospital. Oh how I hated this place.

*le pat*

I flinched looking at the person next to me. 

"My sweety thank goodness you're awake!" The Human nurse exclaimed. 

"Now shut it cause they're paying me good doe to take care of you." She hissed into my 'ear' and left. 

I sighed looking around with a bright smile when I saw the small blob. It had big amounts of black strings on it as the blob slurped up a few other strings coming from the bed I was in happily chirping when it saw me. 

"Come here boy!" I said sitting up with a small grunt looking at the blob which dragged itself to me excitedly. 

"Razor." I ordered reaching out my hand to it looking at the bandages on me. 

The blob whined backing away. 

"Slimey, Razor." I growled looking at it dead in the 'face' of my friend.

Slimey whined plunging its hand into the floor and taking out what I wanted. I took the razor with a smile cutting myself slightly moaning. I loved to do this. Well, let me put it like...my body craved it. I loved it when the blood dripped down me. Don't people know that when they hurt me I adore it?  Slimey whimpered breaking my thoughts while pulling 'himself' up to me trying to take the razor. I showed him my bloody hands with a proud smile. 

Slimey looked at me with a frown on his 'face' and pulled my hands looking at them. He looked around examining my whole body for other cuts I could have done(but i only did it on my arms). And once he was finished looking at me, he started to heal me. 

"Don't you understand? This is wonderful!" I whined trying to pull free from his grib as the healing magic gave off a soothing feeling which i practically ignored. When Slimey was done with healing me, he made himself comfortable between the razor blade and my hands making sure I wouldn't cut myself again. I was pissed until i heard a click of the lock and the nurse came in with a smirk. Well actually I guess i was kinda happy that slimey healed me now so that the humans wouldn't think this was some kind of 'ritual' that i started performing to get outta this place. (although i could just teleport nobody knew except for me how to use magic)

"Hey there ya demon." She cooed with a bigger grin. Disgusting.

"Yeah whatever." 

"You will be charged- erm- a thousand dollars for our hospitality." 

*Doesn't look like that to me.* I thought looking around at the filth of the room they put me in. If I had a phone, i would have put the worst possible rating there was for this place. A medical room? This is even worse than where I live in the alleys. *Talk about having a bad habit of not cleaning up after someone threw up on the ceiling.* I thought looking up at the green dried glob almost gagging myself. I would rather be in hell being sliced in a million pieces the a swor-

That's when it hit me. I looked at the razor with a smile as I took it and slashed my artery veins. Slimey yelped coming out of his hiding place which was in my chest.

"I'M NOT PAYIN' NO MORTAL!" I snarled. 

The nurse tried to save me taking bandages and wrapping them around my wrists and neck. I looked at the nurse as she seemed to turn a light blue color...was I just hallucinating? She quickly wrapped the bandages around and around my neck trying to stop the bleeding. 

"ha....ha....I'm still....not...paying...you.." 

And that's when I heard a loud beeping sound and the doctors yell, 

"WE'RE LOSING HIM!" 

Note- 820 words. 

I only had 700 when i finished it. SO i went and put in another paragraph of nothings into this. *basically a description of that place*

Have a good day! ;)