A Crapy Movie and Sleeping

"Wow, that's the fifth one this week," He said with a sinister smile. "Listen if we do any more of these we need to make sure that no-one will catch us alright," Rose said looking at both her older cousins "Enough you two I'm trying to think," The shadow said while tossing his knife.

Charas P.O.V

Once we got to lunch we saw Fred and his lackeys looking for someone to mess with, But as soon as they saw me and Azzy they immediately looked away. (Seems like they finally figured not to mess with us.) I thought as we sat down and started eating. "Have you heard the news?" MK asked. "No, what happened?" Flowey replied as Azzy was eating. "Apparently there were Anti-Monster meetings and most of them were murdered by someone."

"Who killed them all?" Both Azzy and Flowey asked, "Idk but people who got out described him as a human that all of a sudden turned  pure black and smokey." I started to choke on my food. "How does someone become a cloud of smoke?"Azzy asked. I looked over to see Frisk too see her reaction to this and her eyes looked like she saw another ghost.

After School

When we got home we went to see what kinda movies we have on-demand we decided on Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children. I have three words to describe that movie. X-Men meets Slenderman which sounds good but it was boring as all hell. but the movie scared Frisk and MK so they and hid there face between the couch and us.

Once the movie was done I got up stretched and we started talking for a bit. "How were you three able to watch that?" Frisk asked "How did you two find it scary? It was boring as all hell," I said looking thru other movies to watch. Trying to find something that didn't have sgi-divide monsters. "greater dog was scarier than that thing," Azzy said as he laid his hand across the back of the couch while MK's head was on his legs. A few minutes later MK and Azzy fell asleep And Frisk and I were talking but she was also getting tired and I was too.

??? Time Passes

I woke up to a lot of giggling I open my eyes and find Mom and the comedian taking a picture of the couch and then I noticed Frisk and I had practically mirrored MK and Azzy "Wh̵̢̛̉a̵͔̓t̸̼̾ ̶̦̩̏t̵̮͗͒h̶͙̥͝è̴̠̅ͅ ̶̟̌̍ḥ̴͇̐͝ȅ̸̟̂ľ̸̖l̸̳̂́ ̵̞͕̉̈a̵͎̼͋̌r̵̺͈̒̂e̸̺͐̍ ̵͔̅y̷͘͜o̴̮̥̓̅u̶̲͊̕ ̴̛̲͈́t̶̲̃w̸̨̽̆ǒ̸̗ ̸̞́͐d̴̺̞͆̊o̸̢͍̍̚ȉ̴̟̖n̸͓̻͑́g̶̝̿͋?" Flowey asked in his omega voice. Both of them jumped when they heard that. I almost laughed but kept quiet to not wake everyone else up.  

"My apologies My child but it was so adorable," Mom said pointing at me and Frisk. "calm down weed it's not like it's hurting anyone," Sans said. "Obviously not I just woke up and immediately said that out of instinct." "It is okay my child but can you get them up it's dinner," Mom said that, and as soon as she said the word dinner Frisk and MK almost threw themselves to the dining room table. Me and Azzy got up and walked to the kitchen after making sure they didn't scratch or put teademarks on us.