The fight

Pretend that Lucy's dad died after Natsu left for the sake of this story:3

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

The next morning

Mira's POV

I was cleaning dishes as everyone fought each other as usual. Gray walked around in his underwear so I reminded him of that.

"Gray~ your butt cheeks look bigger in those!" I joked.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" exclaimed Gray.

Master began yelling at everyone to calm down. He was currently filling some paper work regarding Team Natsu's last job. They wrecked a whole village.

I sweat dropped at the memory.

"Hey she-devil!" Laxus called.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What..SpArKy?" I teased.

"Can you make me some food? I didn't have time to get some breakfast this morning."

I smiled and did as he asked.

"So..anything new?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I'm trying to start a conversation before you make it awkward."

"Awkward? I don't make things awkward! You do! You hardly ever talk to me."

"Not true."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay...maybe. But I was referring as if you got anything exciting going on in your life..."

"Weird, but no. I haven't gone on any missions or anything...but...I do have some things to talk about~." I winked.

"If you're gonna start with your whole shipping thing or whatever you call them, I'm out."

"No!...kinda..what do you think about Bickslow and Lisanna?" I smiled.

"Eh..could care less. But they would make a good couple I guess."

"Hmph! You're no fun..."

We both laughed

Natsu came and sat next to Laxus and began to sigh. We ignored him. He sighed again. Again...we ignored him. I brought Laxus his food. Natsu sighed AGAIN. This time more dramaticly.

"SHUT UP, NATSU!" Laxus said beyond annoyed.

"Is something wrong?"I giggled.

"GAAAAAHHHH! Where is she???" He replied.

"You mean blondie?" Laxus asked, raising an eyebrow while slurping some Ramen I made for him.

"Yeah..Lucy..." Natsu said as he banged his head on the counter which looked like it hurt, but then again, it's Natsu.

"Aye...Lucy said she would be here by now. Hope she's okay.." Happy flopped down on Natsu's head but fell down when Natsu lifted his head back up.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE! I'M TELLING ERZA!" Happy flew away to tell Erza who was busy eating strawberry cake.

Natsu rolled his eyes and rested his head on his hand.

"She's fine Natsu. She's a strong wizard after all." Laxus said in an attempt to cheer Natsu up.

He has a heart? Now that's surprising..

Natsu sighed again. Laxus grabbed him by the hair and slammed him onto the counter.