Epilogue: End to Beginning

Thank you all who have been here from start to the end, I leave this world with a cheerful note. Where the story of Passive, Corruption and Dream come to its end. In some ways I don't want this to end, but all stories end... after all.. how will new stories start if anther doesn't end?

"Not here..." Passive muttered, sighing they dug through the pile of puzzle pieces again.

"Found it!" Dream said, finding the piece.

"Great!" Passive beamed.

Corruption yawned half asleep, how body supported by the heavy branches of a tree, he looked down at the mossy ground where Dream and Passive were putting together a puzzle on a flat rock.

Things were strange.

But he was liking that.

He idly gazed to the clearing nearby, where eight Ash trees grew.

Corruption did not like those though.

The dark being rubbed his forehead as an ache grew, things between Dream and himself picking the apple and waking up were...

Confusing.

Brief flashes of images or words.

A gathering of impossible beings.

A Hedgehog of fire?

He really didn't get the last one.

"You have been Judged Fate!"

Something important had happened.

But there was only one important thing he remembered.

Fate was gone.

Dead.

The trees symbols of where there conceptional body had been.

And they were free of Fates games.

When they woke, Dream and himself found themselves curled around a sleeping Passive.

Ink was sitting by the tree of feelings, a strange look on his face.

A Creator that was no longer being pushed evermore to Create, and Inks face told a story of relief.

He may be soulless, but he didn't want to create unto destruction.

Dream and Corruption had asked one thing of Ink, that he lock the reborn Dreamtale away from everyone but who they themselves invited.

There would be no second tale of Dreamtales end.

"Blue!" Passive cried happily.

"I bring new books!" Blue cried back happily at the eternal child.

"Food," Horror said walking beside the swap, Corruption had thought it hilarious these two got together.

"Lets play Passive!" Ink said appearing.

Corruption sighed, he still didn't get the strange friendship between Passive and Ink.

"Not til later Ink! We have a barbecue to get ready," Passive giggled "And more guests to come."

"Fine.." Ink said, and started painting tables and chairs into existence.

Corruption could live with this, the last hundred years the balances became more and more stable.

"Corruption/brother!" Dream and Passive called, he looked down and leapt down to join those below.

He couldn't wait to see what another hundred years brought.

END