Prologue.

Josie was with Mathis walking home from having dinner together,she looked at him and said,"I had a great time." smiling. "Thank you." holding his hand.
"I told you you'd enjoy it." Mathis told her.
"Well, you were right." Josie said. "You really said you'd get me out of my shell." she added,"No one has been able to do that."
"I'm a lawyer. Persistence and perseverance is what I do best." Mathis said.
    They got to the apartment taking the elevator upstairs and Mathis asked if she wanted to stay for a drink. Josie agreed going to his apartment and they went inside. Josie took off her coat and Mathis brought two glasses of wine handing her one.
"Thanks." Josie said.
They talked and Josie looked at him, Mathis held her face and kissed her passionately.
    Josie pulled away and said,"I really don't think I should. It's late." but the more Mathis kissed her was the more she wanted to stay. She stood in front him and pulled her panties down taking them off kicking them aside.

She went to him and he held her waist, she looked at him and said,"Can you get me out of this dress?"
"I wanted to all night." Mathis said unzipping the dress and Josie let it fall to the floor.
"You're gorgeous." Mathis said looking at her breasts and kissed her stomach smiling licking it and Josie moaned smiling.
     Mathis stood taking off his shirt and Josie kissed his neck,he held her close and they kissed passionately smiling and Mathis put his tongue in her mouth. He felt her hands on his legs and she took off his belt unzipping his pants and Mathis pulled down his shorts.
     Josie knelt sucking his cock,she smiled sucking and teasing rubbing it between her hands turning Mathis on and he pulled her up fingering her making her moan and knelt going between her legs feeling her cum and spread her legs apart going deeper.

In bed, Josie moaned as Mathis fucked her hard as she held him close digging her nails into his back. They went at it hard and Josie begged him for more throwing her head back in pleasure. Mathis held her waist bouncing her up and down on his cock and Josie moaned arching her back as he kissed her breasts sucking her nipples.
     Josie was hanging over the side of the bed, her hands were tied and Mathis held them above her head fucking her hard kissing her neck and said,"Raise your legs." and Josie did moaning. Mathis went down teasing her folds making Josie moan loud and watched her cum as he stroked her pounding clit with his fingers turning her on.
    Josie was on her knees moaning as Mathis fucked her hard in her ass,he stroked her back and she moaned turning her head to the side,Mathis grabbed her hair pulling her to him kissing her putting his tongue in her mouth and fucked her hard cupping her breasts as she held him close and put her arms around his neck.

They kissed making love passionately until Mathis finally cummed inside her, they kissed falling asleep after a long night of intense and pleasurable sex.