Sinful Dessert.

Josie was in her office doing work,she was staying late and sat at her desk typing. Everyone had long gone home so she was alone, the janitor was vacuuming the halls and Josie looked at the time,it was almost 11pm.
    She was typing when she heard a knock on the door, she thought it was the janitor opening it but it was Mathis.
"What're you doing here?"
"Well, you weren't home so I figured you'd be here." Mathis said. "Working late?"
"I really want to finish this article." Josie said. "Do you want to come in?"
"Sure." Mathis went in and Josie locked the door.
     Mathis held up a bag,he put it on the coffee table. "I guess you probably haven't eaten so I brought Chinese." he looked at her. "If you don't mind."
"That's really thoughtful. Thanks." Josie smiled.
Josie finished the article and Mathis looked at her, she felt his eyes on her and tried not to look at him.

They talked then Josie said,"I think I'm ready to eat now." Mathis took out two takeout boxes and they ate. Mathis fed her spicy shrimp from his box and Josie fed him noodles eating the other end. They ate until they were face to face, Mathis looked at her and ate until his lips touched hers.
    They kissed and Josie held him close, Mathis kissed her running his hands along her body and Josie said,"Take me to my desk." Mathis did and they kissed leaning against the desk,he raised her skirt and Josie felt his hands working their way up her legs gripping her butt.
     Taking off his shirt, Mathis kissed Josie's neck and she held him running her hands along his back digging her nails in moaning. Mathis took off her shirt and cupped her breasts kissing them and took off her bra dropping it to the floor. Josie turned moaning as Mathis kissed her feeling his hand run down her stomach and slip into her underwear. Mathis fingered her stroking her pounding clit and Josie moaned holding him close as he kissed her neck and whispered,"Take it off."
"With pleasure." Mathis whispered sliding it off and Josie stepped out of it kicking it aside.

Mathis kissed her neck cupping her breasts turning her on, Josie turned taking off his clothes and pulled his boxers off kneeling and sucked his cock. She sucked it rubbing it between her hands and Mathis moaned until he cummed.
     Josie stood and Mathis put her on the desk, she lay down stroking her clit and Mathis moved her hand going between her legs teasing her folds making her cum and fingered her making her moan and held her waist running his hands along her body and said,"Do you want my cock?"
"Yes." Josie breathed.
Mathis went on top of her and went into her making her moan.
    They fucked hard,Josie moaned throwing her head back in pleasure and Mathis kissed her sticking his tongue in her mouth and Josie kissed him moving her tongue in time with his. Mathis caressed her legs as he fucked her hard and Josie closed her eyes wanting more.
    Josie held her desk moaning as Mathis fucked her in her ass, she moaned holding him close and they kissed passionately. He bent her over fucking her hard and she dug her nails into the desk feeling good and Mathis went hard pounding her ass watching her cum and pulled her to him holding her neck.
    They kissed and Mathis put her on the desk fucking her hard and Josie moaned holding him close cumming herself and Mathis went hard feeling her pounding clit and lay her down turning her fucking her spanking her ass as she shook it moaning and raised her hips holding her fucking her hard moaning and grunting with determination and Josie moaned saying,"Oh,God. Mathis. Oh! Yes! That's it! Yes! Don't stop! Oh!" smiling and he said,"I'm not going to stop. I want you to cum. Hard." he continued fucking her until a cascade of hot,sticky liquid flowed from between Josie's legs and Mathis fucked her harder until he cummed inside her feeling satisfied.

They lay on the floor, Josie was cuddled up in Mathis' arms and said,"That was incredible." stroking his chest.
"You were incredible. My little sex vixen." Mathis kissed her sticking his tongue in her mouth and fingered her making her moan.
Josie went on top of him and moved her waist back and forth, Mathis held her waist smiling and caressed her body gripping her ass.
     Josie caressed his chest and said,"I like men with a little chest hair." kissing his chest and kissed his neck making him moan and he turned going on top of her whispering,"The night is still young." kissing her.
"Fuck me, baby. I'm all yours." Josie said and they had sex again.