Hogwarts

The great hall was filled with loud chatter, as everyone spoke about their summers. The first years looked around in awe, as they made their way to their house table. The feast was about to start but first Dumbledore had a speech.

" Welcome back everyone to another year at Hogwarts! Now, before we start the feast we have a new fifth year joining us..."
But before he could finish his sentence, the sound of wood slamming against the wall caught everyone's attention. Everyone's head snapped to the back of the hall. There she was Y/n Riddle.

She wore all black. She had a high knee healed black leather boots, a short black skirt and a black leather jacket. Her E/C eyes scanned the hall before landing on her cousin, Harry Potter. With a small smirk she snapped her head back to the headmaster.

Everyone was silent as she strutted down the hall, her boots clicking on the wooden floor. Everyone's eyes where on her, looking at her beautiful confident posture. She was beautiful and took advantage of that.

"We finally meet, Dumbledork." She says, smirking. Earning a collective gasp from her fellow students.

"Hello, Miss Riddle"

Silence
The silence was so deafening, that you could even hear a pin drop.

" Hello, Hogwarts. I'm Y/n Riddle, Daughter of The Dark Lord and Bellatrix Lestrange. I will now be your classmate... hesitate to talk to me... well I'll be arranging your funeral." She says smugly.

Her signature smirk laced on her features as she confidently struts towards the sorting hat. She sits down at the front of the hall. Having a perfect view of everyone's terrified faces. She especially enjoyed the horrified faces of the 'Chosen one' and his friends. The sorting hat was about to be place on her head when it shouted " Slytherin."
Y/n optimistically walked to the Slytherin table and took a seat next to a handsome blonde boy. Definitely a Malfoy, she thought to herself.
" Y/n Riddle" she says shaking his hand.
After a second or two, he finally responded, coming out of the shock. " Draco Malfoy"
" Hmm... yes the hot, rich Draco Malfoy." She says making Draco blush.

" Now, I assume you're all pure bloods" she questions everyone at the Slytherin table. But everyone knows it's a statement, as the half bloods would already be dead.
" Now, now no need to stop everyone. Continue on with your feast" she remarks.

And with that everyone started eating.

A/n: In this book Y/n is not related to Draco. She is related to Harry, as Bellatrix was Sirius's cousin.
And feel free to comment anything to add. I'll try update everyday.