Hall

Y/n Pov:

The next morning, I walk confidently to class. Thinking happily about what I did to the Mudblood, I smirk to myself and go in the Hall for breakfast.

As I go in, everyone goes silent and stares at me. I raise an eye brow and meets everyones glaze. All of them immediately lowers their glaze, but when I look over to Potter and his friends, they stare angrily at me. 
"Yes, Potter?" I say sweetly, batting my eyelashes at him. He just glares. But when I glare back, he quickly looks down. I smirk in victory.
"Good" I say, then walks over to the Slytherin table and sits next to Draco. He smirks at me and I feel my insides flip. What's happening to me? I never get these feeling. Trying to cover up my feeling, I smirk back at him and stare into those memorising grey-blue eyes. He stares right back and leans in.  But we were stopped by the voice of Umbridge.

"I demand you to leave." She yells from outside.  Everyone starts rushing out to see the scene.

Umbridge was outside demanding a teacher to leave. She looked scruffy and old and was begging Umbridge to let her stay. Suddenly, Dumbledork comes in. 
"Move your things back inside" He says.
"Ahh, well Dumbledore I'm in charge here and I can do whatever I want" She says in a irritating voice.
" Yes, but I have the right as headmaster to allow her to stay. " He says calmly, turning then he walks away.
"For now..." Says Unbridge.

I walk away from the scene, followed by Draco. I make I way to the Slytherin dorms, but Draco touches my arm. Looking as if he wants to tell me something. My breath hitch as I just nod stupidity. He pulls my hand and we go to the astronomy tower.

We get there and Draco looks nervous. That's unusual, he never looks nervous.
"Umm, I-i" He starts, but gives up. Then he does the most unexpected thing.
He puts his hand on my waist and leans in. For a second I'm stunned, but then as if instinctively, I press closer, our lips touching. I feel a buzz of electricity all over my body. I deepen the kiss, as he parts my lips. I open my eyes and stare into those memorizing grey-blue eyes. Am I actually loving someone? We pull back panting.
"That was..." I couldn't find my words so I just lean in again and kiss him hard. Kissing him for what feels like a second, but actually several minutes.

We both pull back and smile at each other.
"Do you, umm want to be my girlfriend Y/n. " He says shyly
"Yes, I would love to" I say immediately.

A/n: Sorry for not posting often, Ill try to post every week. Feel free to suggest anything that I should add.