Umbridge

~~~~~~~~~~~

I go in to the D.A.D.A classroom, but to see a lady wearing all pink standing at the front of the classroom. I take a seat next to Draco and snort. " What can this old woman teach us" I say, loud enough for everyone to hear.
The pink woman turns to me wearing a cruel smile and says " I am Ms Unbridge and I can teach you many things, now everyone, get out your text books."
" But Miss, aren't we practicing spells." Says the Mudblood that's friends with Potter.
" No we are not, what makes you think we are using any spells? It's not like we need to face any threats. Now everyone will get a ministry approved text book." Umbridge waves her wand and little pink books start handing themselves out.
" We need to defend ourselves against Voldemort!" Potter talks back.
" Well, you don't need to defend yourselves against him if you just join him." I say casually.
" How dare you go against the ministry, he is not back!" Umbridge declares. I immediately take disliking of her.
" You know... Umbridge , I think I would know if my Father is back or not... hmm" I ask coldly.
" Detention! Both of you, meet me at my office tonight." She says smugly.
" What! My parents will hear about this, and you will regret it." I snarl and walk out of class muttering ' That old bitch.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finish dinner as I remember that I need to go to detention. I quickly stand up, going to the Gryffindor table.
" Potter, detention" I say while dragging him by his collar.
We walk into Umbridges office, to see it decorated with cats and pink wallpapers. Eww.
" Take a seat... Today you're going to write lines for me using this special quill." She says with a cruel smile.
" No I'm not." I say coldly as I stare her down.
" Do you know who I am?" I question her. " I'm Y/n Riddle. Daughter of The Dark Lord and Bellatrix Lestrange."
Her eyes widen, showing her fear. Good she's scared. My lips twist into a cruel smile.
" And your not going to like what happens when you mess with me." And with that I walk out.
As I head towards the Slytherin rooms, I spot Potters Mudblood friends. I strut towards them.
" Well, well, well, Mudblood and blood traitor. Finally not following Potter around. What are you doing at this time of the night?" They look at each other as if silently communicating. " Ahh, I see... sneaking around are we?" I look around the dark checking if anyone is here. No one. I turn with a cruel smirk. " Crucio" I hit the Mudblood with a spell torturing her. Then smirk, " Enjoy." With that I head back to the Slytherin rooms.