When Cap Found out About the Patriot Act

AN: This is Based on a Crappy Edit I made for my AV Class.

The Team was chilling around the Compound when Bucky needed to know Something.

"Parker can you Google the Price of 5.56 Millimeter Rounds for me? Fury wants my Request form." Bucky Explained.

"700 bucks for 2k Rounds." Peter Explained. "Oof there goes 28k in Tax money." Bucky said.

"You need to watch your Search History Parker, the NSA sees everything you do!" Sam said with a Laugh.

"NSA?" Steve asked putting his paper down.

"National Security Agency, They Spy on Everyone in the name of Security!" Nat Explained not looking up from her Sudoku.

"WANDA GET MY SHIELD, I HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHING!" Cap calls to the Team Daughter.

20 minutes later after Cap Speeds off.

"20 bucks he's going to do something reclous!" Pietro said.

"20 bucks he'll end up on the news!"  Wanda said.

An Hour Later Coulson runs in. "Why is #CapNSALeak Trending on Twitter?"

Nat Looks at her phone. "My deep Web Sources have Confirmed a Massive Data Dump from the NSA by Cap."

"Nice he payed attention to my Hacktivist Rant!" Daisy Said.

"Of course I did, They Violated our Rights so I violated there Servers!" Cap said walking in the Door.

"I'll schedule a Press Conference to Announce the Avengers are Against the NSA and Patriot Act Tomorrow." Tony Said.

The End: The Patriot Act and NSA are Unconstitutional.