disclaimer

firstly, I would like to say hello to everyone reading this book. whether you're here from the recent rise in interest of the Weasley twins or just harrypottertok (usually known as dracotok) in general, I'd like to welcome you.

secondly, I, a disabled person, am writing this book. before I receive any comments targeting the subject matter (not that there will be any, but I just wanted to make it clear before we got started) because I know that if I were not disabled, a lot of people would probably be upset with me. but keep in mind, this book is written in the perspective and point of view of someone who's not. so, if at times there are comments made by the main character, it's mainly out of ignorance and just being blissfully unaware. there was a point in time where I was not disabled and had many of the same thoughts before I was educated in one of the hardest ways possible.

let me preface this book with: it's based in reality. no, there will be no magical cure. no, the fairy god mother won't come down and allow someone to walk again. that doesn't mean there isn't hope for some people because not all of us deal with the same things, just keep that in mind — but for this story it's different.

this is actually one of the first books I've ever wrote and I hope that anyone reading this enjoys. thank you very much.

-nectarine

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON TIKTOK UNDER THE USERNAME @/NECTARINEWEASLEY