three

Finn and I walk all around Full Sail. He shows me to the ring and the commentary table. I mess around a bit and do my entrance without my theme music.

My theme music, when I'm actually making my entrance, is played by the band Shinedown. They reached out to me personally and asked to create and perform my theme music. I, of course, said yes. There are a few vocals in the rock song but it's mostly instrumental.

Finn laughs as I recreate my entrance without my music.

He takes me to the back. He shows me to the women's locker room so I know where it is. He shows me around the backstage area.

I ask him a few questions as he takes me on the tour. I especially ask him where catering is because I am always hungry. When I ask that, Finn shows me to catering. I make a mental note of where it is.

Finn takes me back to the training slash workout area. There's a ring back here and a lot of gym equipment.

"Ya can almost always find me back here before NXT starts," Finn says. "Especially when I have a match that Wednesday."

I laugh and say, "I'd probably be back here too. It's a nice area."

Finn nods in agreement before he shows me to the medical area before we make our way back to my locker room. We stand outside and Finn says, "And that's Full Sail. I hope ya enjoyed the tour."

I smile up at him and say, "I did. Thank you for the tour, Finn."

He smiles down at me. I never thought he could get even more attractive. He's very attractive. It's almost scary.

If I wasn't dating Tony then I'd definitely think about maybe dating Finn.

He clears his throat and says, "So, my friends and I were gonna go out tonight for drinks. Would ya like to come with us? It's just a few guys and girls from the roster."

I nod without thinking. "Sure," I say. "Tell me when and where and I'll be there as soon as I can."

Finn smiles and says, "There's a bar that's not that far from here. Georgia's, I think it's called. We're meeting there around eleven if ya would like to come."

"I'll be there," I say. "I'm looking forward to it."

The Irishman says, "See ya there then."

I nod again and say, "You will."

Finn walks off and I walk into my locker room.

My face is all flustered and hot. I shake my head to get Finn out of my head.

I have a boyfriend and I just accepted an invitation from another man to go out with him and his friends for drinks after NXT.

Tony. I forgot I said yes to phone sex tonight.

I quickly text him before I forget.

2:57 pm
tayla: rain check on our plans for tonight? i've been invited to go out tonight with some of the NXT roster and i want to get to know everyone since i'll be here for a while

3:05 pm
tony ♡: sure, whatever

I pout a bit at his response before I call him. He answers the phone a few rings later.

"I'm busy," is all he says.

I say, "I'm sorry that I have to postpone our plans. I said yes before I remembered that we had phone plans."