twenty three

Finn's match with Roman goes well. I, of course, am on Finn's side since I'm the one who brought him to Smackdown tonight. The crowd loves the match, even though Finn loses. Roman and Finn both agreed to let Roman win. The crowd was behind Finn though. They want to see him win the Universal title again since he never lost it.

When we get back to my locker room, Finn says, "So, that was fun."

I nod in agreement as I say, "Yeah. I liked coming with you to the ring. It was so fun."

He smiles and says, "Maybe when ya come back to NXt then we can have an on-screen relationship kind of thing and ya can come out with me and I can come out with ya."

"That'd be fun," I say. "Really fun."

Finn smiles.

There's a knock on the door and I go to answer it. Finn's parents stand outside the door. Finn's dad asks, "Ya two okay to do dinner tonight? Leonie and I are hungry after the drive. We didn't stop to get something to eat."

Finn nods and says, "Yeah. Of course. Let me and Tayla get changed then we'll be ready to go."

Finn's parents both nod and leave the room, closing the door behind them.

I look at Finn and say, "So, I'll turn around and let you change privately then you can turn around so I can change privately."

He says, "Ya have a bathroom right there. I'll go change in there."

"You don't have to," I say. "It's kind of small in there so I thought that I would just let you change out here."

Finn smiles and says, "Ya wanna see me naked, don't ya? It's fine if ya do."

I make a face and I say, "Finn, I don't want to see you naked. Not right now, anyway. Just, turn around so we can get changed, please."

He laughs and grabs his clothes before turning around. I have my back to Finn as I strip out of my ring gear, putting on an outfit I brought with me tonight in case Finn wanted to do dinner or something.

I wear a white bodysuit under a pair of light blue jeans. The neck of the bodysuit dips very low, revealing a lot of my cleavage. I wear black and white hightops with the outfit. I tie up my hair and glance back at Finn to see if he's at least wearing pants. I look back to see that his back is to me and he's putting on a shirt.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist. My chest is pressed to his back and I look up at him. Finn looks back at me and smiles. "Hi," he says.

"Hi," I giggle.

Finn turns around in my arms and asks, "What can I do for ya?"

I lean my head up and pucker my lips, wanting a kiss. He laughs and leans down, pecking my lips. I pout and Finn says, "I gave ya what ya want."

I giggle and say, "I wanted more than just a quick kiss."

He says, "Oh, I see." He smiles and leans down, kissing me very, very slowly.

"Finn!" I say. "Not that slow either."

Finn pulls back and says, "Ya have to be more specific." He laughs.

I shake my head, smiling. "Let's go to dinner and get back to our hotel room so I can kiss you all night," I say.

He says, "Let's go."

***

Finn's parents choose to go to this cute steakhouse near the arena. Finn and I sit together at the booth while Finn's parents sit across from us. Finn and I sit with some space between us so we look like we're just friends.