hey god its me,Eric

"The next day,ah yes today is a new day and I'm only mildly stoned from Kai hotboxing our room yesterday. This new teacher might be a good thing,can't be worse than Mrs.Karen." 

     Eric walks into the class room and takes his normal seat as an older (30 something's?)slim white man in glasses walks past and drops a paper on his desk and the other desks. Eric makes a confused And slightly shocked face as he looks down at the paper. He then says to himself,"Damn I didn't know this was biology."

     The man says from behind Eric,"Explains your F." 

     Eric's eyes widen,cheeks turn red, as he thinks for a second,smirks,then says,"God?" As he looks up. 

     The man with the papers folded in his hands in front of him walks around Eric with a deep chuckle as he turns to face and look down at Eric. 

     "Okay maybe he's satan." 

    Eric looks up. "Got to say I'm a little disappointed,I was so sure god was Morgan Freeman. Damn media corrupting the brains of the youth." 

     The man looking down with his smirk closes his eyes and scoffs. 

    "What the hell is happening? With that smile and his eyes he looks entertained but also like he's so very pissed off." 

    "Eric." The man sternly says. 

    "Oh maybe he is good,he knows my-wait." 

   Eric gives a look of confusion. "How do you know my name,you know besides being all knowing." 

    The man then drops the papers on Eric's desk and does that thing where you're half sitting on a desk but one leg is down. 

    "Eric,dear boy. Even if Miss Jean Karen didn't leave me a rollcall sheet and i hadn't been in this class as you all where here,there still is an assigned seating chart by name. Now why is a boy as bluntly mischievous as you in my class so early,with the balls,better yet ignorance to cuss in my face walst at the same time calling me god." The man asks. 

     "Well." Eric says. "I'm always in this class early because one time I came in late and someone wrote on my seat.I don't know who so the only way I can stop people from seeing it or preventing them from doing worse,is to be here before they are."

      The main gives him a concerned look. "How are you sure its about you?" 

     "I left my jacket in the seat the day before and picked it up at the last period,nothing was there. The next day,first period it was there with the sharpie in my seat. People were looking at me looking at it with smiles and trying to hide their laughter. Also. Its not a lie." Eric says.  

      The man gets up with a straight face. "Get up,let me see." 

      Eric then says,"It's not a big deal,I don't wanna get anyone in trou-" 

       The man swiftly leans in Eric's face,making Eric's cheeks turn bright red again. 

    "My cheeks are red because I'm experiencing a high level of emotion. Not sure what it is though." 

      "Eric." The man says. 

     Eric rolls his eyes and gets up, revealing the seat with the word faggot scribbled on it in sharpy. The man looks at it with sharp eyes that dart to Eric. 

       Eric looks uncomfortably at him and the chair before he breaks the silence. "What's your name? Or am I suppose to call you because I'm a spiritual man but-" 

       The man inturups. "Green. You may call me Mister Green. Do you have any idea who this could've been,I promise it won't get back to you."

       "Now. If you're in a sitch like this,you should basically always tell if you have a lead. But. The guy who I think did it is a grade A ass but I have no proof. Oh,his name? Jerald. Yeah,I know right?"

       "No." Eric says. 

      Mr.Green squints his eyes for a moment,then the bell rings. "Take a seat Eric." 

        Eric takes a seat and sits through his classes as normal.