Arceus (LIFE)

As the world was dark, life shone through and Arceus was created. Nuclear explosions appeared in the world we call home, but it gave the world nature. Men, animals, and Pokemon were created, and called Arceus god. Arceus was very happy to have company, and blessed the living things. The people were very happy, but they took this for granted. They used Arceus' blessing to create technology to capture the Pokemon. The other Pokemon heard about it, and reported to lord Arceus. Arceus was fuming, and called its friends to bring it the discs. The other Pokemon handed Arceus the discs, and were blessed legends. They were Ho-Oh and Lugia. Then, Arceus granted life to some new legendaries, called Dialga, the biggest brother, or time, Giratina, the second biggest brother, or destruction, and finally, Palkia, the little brother, or space. Arceus was very tired, so it fell into a deep slumber. In its slumber, it dreamed of a little kid called Ash Ketchum, and another kid called Goh, sometimes nicknamed Hop.

          Arceus created two legendaries unexpectedly in sleep, destined to guard the two chosen ones when they were born, named Zacian and Zamazenta. Arceus also created three beasts, one to guard space, one to guard land, and another one to guard the sea. They were called Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. It also created DNA, or Deoxys. Then, it unexpectedly created Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. They were made to present Knowledge, Emotion, and Willpower. They fled into different lakes, consisting of Lake Verity, Lake Acuity, and Lake Valor. It also created the regions, the four colorless islands of Alola, and the mysterious Galar. Arceus thought something was wrong in Alola, so it created Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Blinding One, otherwise known as Necrozma. Arceus also gave birth to what we know as the "Tapus": Tapu Koko, for Melemele island, Tapu Lele, for Akala island, Tapu Bulu, for Ula'ula island, and finally, Tapu Fini, for Poni island. 

          These are the Tapus

          These are the Tapus. Tapu Bulu is a Grass and Fairy type, Tapu Fini is a Water and Fairy type, Tapu Lele is a Psychic and Fairy type, and finally, Tapu Koko is a Electric and Fairy type.

          Arceus also created the Swords of Justice, consisting of Terrakion, a rock type, Cobalion, a steel type, and Virizion, who is a grass type.   Arceus also made a heir to the throne, Keldeo, a water type mythical pokemon. Whlile they have their own types, they are all part of the fighting type. Arceus also gave birth to a few more Legendary Pokemon for Unova. They were Reshiram, who's flames spew from its tail as it flies through the sky like a jet airplane andcan scorch the world. And its twin brother, Zekrom, who's interior part of its tail spins like a motor, and can generate many bolts of lightning to blast its surroundings. They also have another legendary rival, Kyurem, who's power is even greater than that of Reshiram or Zekrom, but the extreme cold keeps that power bound. It can merge with Reshiram or Zekrom at a time, but you will need DNA splicers, and the easiest way is to seek help from Deoxys.

          When Arceus finally woke up, he sensed the world was different. It was chaos! It was a revolutionary war between the humans and the Pokemon of the world, including some of the legends. To stop the war, Arceus created the Legendary Titans and the Weather Trio. Arceus sent them as a sign for peace, and the Weather Trio created sandstorms, thunderstorms, and tornadoes, while the Legendary Titans created rocks, ice, and steel. Arceus also created an additional Titan to control the land, in case Kyogre breaks it, Phione and Manaphy, to make sure Groudon doesn't create too much land. It also created the Eon Pokemon, Latias and Latios. It also made sure that there were another version of these legendaries, the Gold Eon Pokemon who's base was Latias, and the Jade Eon Pokemon who's base was Latios. Now, in Hoenn, Arceus heard a pledge for help to restore the Primal Reversed Groudon and Kyogre's fight. He sent Latias, the Red Eon Pokemon, Latios, the Blue Eon Pokemon, and Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokemon to restore peace. Arceus gave the dragons a mega stone, said to make them stronger. When they arrived at the city of the dracoinids, which looked like ruins. It was blessed with meteors by Rayquaza, and it was renamed Meteor Falls. The Prime Draconid received three keystones, with the power to mega evolve Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza. They put a stop to the Primal Reversion, which almost cost Rayquaza all it's power. The Eon Pokemon summoned the other versions of them, and with their combined power, they sealed Rayquaza's Mega Power, Groudon's Primal Reversion, and Kyogre's Primal Reversion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

818 words! I hope all of you like it, and we will make a new series on the Rival of the Pokemon Master soon, and we will also give all you readers a new part next Saturday or Sunday! Thank you for reading! Next part is going to be about Dialga, and the next series for the Rival of the Pokemon Master will be held in Alola! ATBS out!